LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya looked at Hanna basically it was time to joke. “ Abby honey how do you want to be treated “ mya asked. 

Abby thought about it. “ I don’t know you guys treat me to old sometimes and other time to little” baby said.

“Why can’t things ever be easy “ hanna mumble to Mya then turn back to Abby “well why don’t you think about it honey because there are times where you act like a big girl then other times you act like your a little older then Emily “ hanna explains 

“ I know it is “ Abby said. Abby went up to her room changed her clothes grabbed her purse and left the house. 

Mya looked at Hanna. “ she going to be fine she knows the rules” mya said.

Mya goes and hugs Hanna and rubs her back. “ oh stop that you know Abby going to come back. Remember I’m the beginning we use to let Abby go out once a month as an adult. She would just go drink and come back wasted “ mya said to her.

“That’s not really helping Mya “ hanna said with a deep frown on her face “she almost ended up in hospital because of it that why we stop letting her “ she adds 

“ well you know she going to come back. “ mya said then she thought she needed to get Hanna mind of Abby. “ why don’t we go wake our other baby and try to explain what moving is “ mya said.

Hanna wasn’t too sure by how quick Abby wanted to leave but just sigh and gave Mya a nod about waking Emily up she took Mya hand and went upstairs with her to Emily room 

Mya went to the edge of the curb to wake up Emily. She knew Emily might be cranky. “ I think Emily will take fine to the move just someone in our bed for awhile” mya said ass he lifted her up.