LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya laughs they soon arrive to the open house. Mya lays changing pad down in the car and then gets Emily out to clean her up. “ at least made a stinky in the car “ nya said as she cleaned her up. 

Emily giggled cutely and gave Mya a cheeky I didn’t do it look while still giggling 

“yeah only got to air out the car not a house “ hanna jokes as she got Abby out of the car 

Emily wrap her arms around Mya neck and gave her a kiss on the cheek as a thank you before looking at the house confused why they where there but could smell cookies so didn’t mind so much 

“because we are looking at the house to see if we might like it or not “ hanna explains 

“Because we are looking for a new house in a place where the people are more like us “ hanna explains as she walks into the open hose 

“cookie “ Emily says pointing at the cookies on the table 

Mya looked at the cookies. “ no cookies Emily “ mya said to her not wanting her to much sweets lax 

abby just shrugged her shoulders and looked around. “ I like are other house “ Abby said.

Emily pouted and look at Mya with puppy dog eyes wanting a cookie hoping her cute act would work 

“you having even seen the whole house yet Abby “ hanna says as they start walking around the bigger house 

Mya was not trying to spoil Emily. As much. “ no Emily “ mya says to her as they walk threw the house. “ we could use this room as a play area for the girls”

abby still didn’t like it she did not do good to change either. “ I still like out old house “ Abby says.

Emily pouted but then starts looking around wondering why they where in a empty house 

“yes but this house it bigger and that means you girls can have a play room and look it comes with a pool, and play set out in the back yard “Hanna says picking up Abby so she could see the back yard 

Mya looks in the back yard. “ oh doesn’t that look fun “ mya said to Abby and Emily. 

Abby didn’t understand why they wanted to move so bad. “ we have a play set in our backyard mommy. I like playing in my room “ Abby said to hanna.

“Pul” Emily said pointing too the pool looking at Mya too see if she was right 

“Abby there are more families like us here soon people will be asking questions about us and they wouldn’t understand “ hanna tried to explain 

“ yes a pool sweetie “ nya said to her smiling down. “ you go swimming in it” 

abby still didn’t want to move. “ I still don’t want to move “ Abby said getting frustrated now she was upset. 

Mya looked at Hanna. “ she’s like me doesn’t do good with change “ mya said to Hanna in whisper.

Emily look confused at Mya But nodded slowly 

hanna sigh and then gave Mya a no shit look “yes I know but we are the adults not her who make the choice “ she whispers to Mya and then kept looking around the house 

Mya knee they would have to talk it more after they left the house. Mya looked around sometime then upstairs to check the bedroom. “ oh look we our bathroom and our rooms our connected to the girls “ mya said liking that part of the house. 

Abby was still upset she didn’t want to movie and didn’t understand why that had to. 

“ yea this is really nice. Plus we have the whole attic so you can put your stuff up here “ mya said talking about hobby stuff she had. 

“ the only thing I would change is the carpet in the living room. White carpets for the girls not a good idea” Mia said chuckling.

“True it would free up space so we can actually park the cars in the garage then “ hanna agrees 

“oh yeah and the walls too you know white wont stay white for long.....wait hold on does that mean you want the house ?” Hanna ask looking at Mya 

“ yea we could get both cars in the garage without worrying about space “ mag said. 

Mya thought about Hanna question she looked around for minutes “ yea let’s put an offer down it will be better for everyone” mya said. 

Abby started to cry hearing that. “ no I want to stay in my room “ Abby said not happ right now.