LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Yeah but we can’t wait for them to bring some of the stuff we are running out of everything in the office “ hanna says as she picks up packs of pens and note pads too 

“Yeah hopefully or she will have to go to the nursery with Emily at the office “ hanna says checking to see what they had “that should be enough to get us by “ hanna says 

Emily stuck on her pacifier for a bit still pouting as she been chewing on it mainly more then sucking on it so started to do that to her pacifier 

“Yes Abby?” Hanna says putting the bags evenly on both strollers 

Mya helped Hanna as well and noticed what Emily was doing. She just let her do it knowing she liked to chew on things at time. 

Abby looked at Hanna. “ can I play a game on your phone please “ Abby asked in her sweet voice that usually got what she wanted.

Emily leaned into Mya hand for a bit before saying “chew chew “ meaning she wanted wanted one of her teething toys to chew on 

“where almost done Abby but I can’t let you have my phone I need it today “ hanna says pushing Abby stroller out of the shop one she had the bags set up on the back 

Mya looked in the diaper bag she handed Emily her chew toy. “ someone teething “ mya said to Hanna about Emily. 

Abby started to whine she was bored in this store had nothing to do.

“I thought Emily had all her teeth” hanna said confused but smiled seeing her happy chew on her toy 

hanna grab Abby doll and handed it too her so she could play with that 

“Actually that shocking as it looks like she has baby teeth maybe we should take her dentist “ hanna agreed 

emily stop chewing look at the adults confused 

“Well that’s gonna be fun” hanna said  sarcastically then adds “let’s takes the food to go we need to go to the open house soon” hanna says looking at her phone 

“What you get Abby ?” Hanna ask nodding as she pushes Abby stroller to the mall exist 

emily was so distracted by her teething toy she didn’t notice the food 

“ just some chicken nuggets and fries “ nya said to Hanna as she put the bags in the car then went to put Emily in. 

“ here go baby this is more yummy “ mya said taking the teething ring and giving her the nuggets.

“Well that keep her busy for a while “ hanna nods as she gets Abby in the car before giving her her nuggets and fries too 

Emily was about to start whine but soon happily took the chicken nuggets and started to eat