LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Hanna nodded with a smile as she was on the phone and ask if they could go today after getting a answer hanna said thank you and hang up “At 3 we need to be there to view the house “ hanna says to Mya 

“Okay come on Abby let’s get you ready we’re going to the mall “ hanna says going over to Abby 

emily was still in her own world not listen to anything 

“Nu toy” Emily says saying she was playing and didn’t want to go in her own way 

”maybe if your good” hanna says to Abby taking her upstairs to get dress 

“Tay by by toys “ Emily says waving at her bye to her toys before she was taken to the car 

hanna got Abby change into some comfortable clothes and help her with her shoes before taking her down to the car 

“This is Emily we are talking about she out eats all of us and not the size of a beach ball is still amazes me “ hanna said with a laugh as she gets out and helps Abby out of the car 

“Yeah I bet she would and still burn it off with all her energy “ hanna said with a laugh before turning to Abby “Abby your a big girl big girls walk “ hanna told her 

Mya could tell by the way Abby said it she was feeling small right now. “ her stroller in the trunk to. Want me to get “ mya asked Hanna. 

Abby whined. “ no I’m I don’t want to “ Abby said.

Hanna sigh and turn to Mya “we can’t keep her picking and choosing when she a big girl or not we have this fight lots of times before but yeah get it please “ hanna says to Mya 

“ I know we do but she still out baby no matter what “ mya said To Hanna getting the stroller out. SHe put any in then put Emil in hers. 

“Emily you want a baba “ mya asked her. 

Abby sat comfortably in her stroller. 

“Yes but I’m tried of the same fights Mya “ hanna points out before pushing Abby stroller towards the mall 

Emily nodded and made grabby hands to get her bottle 

Emily took her bottle happily and started to drink babbling to herself behind it 

“just the normal office stuff I can’t be ass to wait for them to bring it in a month like they normally do when we order from the company we normally do “ hanna says 

“ yea me too I hate coming to do this tore sometime it’s over priced “ mya said as she grabbed the normal office stuff like paper staples and printer ink. 

Abby sat back and sucked her thumb while she looked around