LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya paid for it then drove home going into the house she smiled at Abby. “ here baby this will make feel better “ mya said handing it to Hanna since she knew what to do with it. 

Abby had stopped c going and cuddled up to Hanna holding her arm.

“Thanks babe Rachel left but said to call her if we need help with anything “ Hanna says as she carefully moves Abby and starts to put the sling on her after moving Abby other hand away “there we go honey “ Hanna says to her 

Emily was laying on Mya tired now 

Mya rubbed Emily back. “ how about a diaper change and baba sweetie “ Mia said seeing how tired Emily was. She brought her upstairs to her nursery to do that. 

Abby whines a little bit. “ it hurts mommy “ abby said tired now to.

Mya changed Emily pus her in a indie gets a bottle then goes downstairs to cuddle with Hanna and Abby. My got Abby’s pacifier as well knowing she might need it right now. 

Abby cuddled with Hanna and sucked pacifier going to sleep. 

“ she probably going to need to sleep with us tonight “ mya said to Hanna.

Emily had fallen asleep too drinking her bottle clinging onto Mya 

“seem like both are “ Hanna noted nodding towards Emily “and we will need to make sure Abby doesn’t move her arm to much in her sleep “ she adds with a sigh 

“ yes seems like “ mya said snuggling Emily. She looked at Abby. “ I can’t believe she did that to her poor arm “ 

mya then made sure both girls were sleeping. “ what were you and my mom talking about early it really upset Emily”

“She kept saying stuff about Emily being to old for formal and say how Rachel girls where already off it before the age of one she just seem off “ Hanna said sighing again after nodding about Abby arm 

“Yeah I was getting ever offended by what she was saying and I don’t know what’s going to happen when she knows the truth at lest we have a month “ hanna says 

“ same here. I can tell Emily was offended by it. Sometimes my mom can be very nasty person. Even if Emily was really two years old that’s not to old to be on formula “ mya said to Hanna.

“I know and I pointed that out to her that Emily different and I tried to make sure we wherent talking to loud but Emily smart in her own way we forget and very  curious  at times I’m sorry Mya I didn’t want anything to upset the kids “ Hanna says looking down as she did always try her best not to cause arguments or get into them 

“ I know you didn’t try to do it. Just hopefully before my mom gets back we be moved and happy. Hopefully she will expect what the girls are. But on the better note Rachel taking the girls so we can a night to ourselves something we haven’t had since we got Abby “ mya said to Hanna.

“We will all be together so it will make it easier for change still I feel bad though that we have to do this cause of her then for ourselves “ hanna says shaking her head then remember what else Mya said “ hold on did you say your sister agreed to have the girls....lates have a date night then next Friday “ 

Mya smiles. “ yea I did she said she will take them for one night. It’s something we hadn’t had in a while. But I’m tired so I’m about to go to sleep “ Mia said bringing Emily with her.

“That’s why I said next Friday sending the off early have a nice Early dinner then send the rest of Friday into Saturday having fun in bed “ hanna said with a sexy smirk but it also had a tone of cheekyness to it also as she nodded and got up carefully with Abby as bed did sound good 

emily made a sound in her sleep as she was moved but didn’t wake 

Emily covered her ears but couldn’t stand the sound anymore so crawl off the bed and crawl off to her room dragging her blankie and bunny behind her going to sleep on her floor 

hanna gave Abby the medicine and kept rubbing her back waiting for it to kick in 

Mya came back in the room and noticed Emily not in the bed. She sighed and went to go find her. She smiled seeing her on the floor   Then picked her up. And placed her in her crib. 

Abby was crying for about ten minutes.