LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Karen left to go to Spain. 

Mya started to clean up from the party. “ so are you and the girls going home to night or spending the night “ mya asked Rachel. 

Chloe crawled over to Hanna. “ play “ Chloe asks. 

“Probably go home so my husband doesn’t think he got lucky that I’ve run off with the girls “ Rachel said with a laugh 

hanna put Emily down so she could play with Chloe 

“Pretty good just like any marriage it has it’s up and downs but where strong so get thought it together, how about yours ?” Rachel ask 

Emily crawls along with Chloe to go happily 

“ its going good actually. Sometimes I wonder if we would be together without the girls in our lives. It be nice to not have to worry about the girls “ mya said softly she just wanted one weekend away with Hanna.

“You guy need a break from being mums even for one night how about next weekend drop the girls off with us and enjoy some you and Hanna time “ Rachel off then added “but for the record you guys where together before the girls so I believe you would still be together if you didn’t have them “ Rachel adds 

Hanna was with all the girls to keep them busy 

“babysitting all the girls which is great to be honest otherwise we wouldn’t get everything done very fast “ Rachel says seeing hanna with the girls 

“No that the first thing I check for if anything she sprained it we got something to make a sling that’s what the hospital would give us anyway “ hanna says knowing these things from playing contact sports all her life 

Emily waddle over looking confused by what happen 

“Yes I can do that but we need something for now like a blanket or something quick so we can rest her arm “ hanna explains 

rachel went to her baby bag and grab a blanket and help make a sling for now and help put it on Abby 

“thanks Rachel “ hanna says taking Abby in to get some pain medicine 

“Nana make mommy sad.....nana need time out” Emily said slowly so she could think of what she tried to say 

“I know it hurts baby but the medicine will work soon so it will help “ hanna says rubbing Abby back 

Mya sighed thinking it was kind of funny of what Emily said. 

“ it’s okay sweetie you don’t have to worry about it okay “ mya said . 

Abby just cried in Hanna having being scared and hurt. 

“ I know honey they just had a small disagreement” mya said she felt bad and rubbed Emily back she was going to have to talk Hanna about this. Mya got the sling and went back to the car. 

Abby still cried softly. 

Emily made a sound like she didn’t believe Mya but always enjoyed her back being rub so didn’t say anything else 

Hanna kept going with what she was doing