LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya smiles and taking Emily picture while her and Abby  opened the presents. Mya picked up Emily and covered her eyes placing her in the car. “ what is it baby “ mya ask her. 

Karen laughs and goes to get the box from the car and puts the  box in the back yard.

“Caw?” Emily guess as it felt like she was sitting in her red car but she knew it wasn’t her red car 

“ if that box’s starts moving it going with you “ hanna warn never underestimating what Karen could plan at times 

Emily look around the car and found the key to start it and was off driving right away going next to Abby “sissy Caw “ Emily said pointing to the other seat wanting to know if Abby wanted a ride 

“if it’s moves it’s going with you “ hanna said again in a fake warning tone to Karen 

Abby gets in with Emily happily. “ yea this fun “ Abby said to Emily. 

Mya takes the girls picture. 

Karen opens the box it was play house for Emily attached with a slide. It kind of look like a tower it had a dragon on it that moved around and came with a wand. “ it does move and I hope she likes it. I had it customers made just for her “ Karen says knowing Emily liked magic. 

Emily smiled and started driving around doing a really good job as she did 

“oh thank god it not an animal...yeah Karen she going to love it you may of out done our gift tho “ hanna says after seeing it joking at the end 

“Well now me getting her clothes seem dumb compared to what you and mom got Emily “ Rachel says to Mya after walking over to her 

Mya smiles at her sister. “ don’t worry you got them all in her favorite plot so she will like them.” May says. “ I love seeing her so happy “ 

karen laughed. “ don’t worry. I was going to get her a car but changed my mine so I decided on a fish which is in my car “ Karen said going out to her car she come back with a small hampster in a cage. 

“Well I’m glad she will “ Rachel says then watched the kids seeing Emily giving different people rides smiling  “so am I ....mom said something odd before she said there something off with Emily I ask her what she meant but she didn’t know “ Rachel said informing her sister to see if she could get what there mom might of meant 

“please tell me that’s for Abby cause that would make more sense “ hanna says looking at the pet 

“ well yes and no I got to of them one for Abby and one for Emily.  Look in the cage“ Karen tells Hanna.  

Mya looks at see sister. “ I don’t know wat she means may maybe sne talkin about Emily no walking” 

abby smiles.  “ sissy can I drive “ Abby ask her.

Hanna look in the cage and did notice there was another hamster in there 

“but Emily been walking around the party I only saw her crawl when she got out of the bonce house so I don’t think it that she said she knew Emily had problems but said there was something off “ Rachel explains 

emily thought about it then nodded “cawful “ Emily says after getting out of the car 

Mya didn’t know what to say to Rachel. “ will talk about this later “ mya said going over to start cleaning up. 

Abby gets in the car. “ I will “ Abby says driving slow but then going fast. 

“Is there something we need to know Mya something bad ?” Rachel ask her sister worry clear on her face 

“Abby slow down don’t break your sister car “ hanna yelled out finally seeing how fast Abby was going 

Mya sighed. “ Rachel I don’t want to talk about it okay “ mya said clearly saying to leave it only.

abby looked over at Hanna and drove to her and Karen. “ what’s in the cage mommy “ Abby asked.

Rachel sigh and nodded her head that she would leave it for now 

Emily went over to where Abby was wanting her car back “sissy Caw back plwase “ Emily said not  interested in the cage at all 

hanna laugh softly watching the girls “Abby get out of the car so you come and see “ hanna says 

Abby got out the car and let Emily drive and went over to the cage. “ eww that’s gross “ Abby said not liking the animal inside. 

Mya laughed at Abby at reaction to the cage. 

Karen frowns “ you don’t like it “

Emily drove off happily 

hanna laugh a little and grab one of the hamsters out of cage and showed Abby “do you not like the hamsters Abby look how cute this one is “ hanna says trying to help Karen out since she got them for the girls 

Abby looked at the halls yet she was scared of it. “ no mommy I don’t like “ Abby said going over to play in the bounce house. 

Karen laughed at Abby reaction. “ worth a shot I guess I’ll give them to Rachel’s girls “ Karen said.

“Yeah that might be best but if it helps we don’t actually know what Emily thinks of them  “ hanna agreed and points out still petting the hamster in her hand with her finger 

Emily heard Karen yell bye so waddle run over to her and held her arms up “nana” Emily says 

“oh that cool I hope you tell us all about it when your back “ hanna says