LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Hey Mya and happy birthday Emily “ Rachel says hugging them “where should I put Emily gift ?” Rachel ask 

“play “ Emily says nodding already trying to wiggle out of Mya arms 

“yeah by luck and Mya moving everything around “ hanna says to Karen 

“ over there near chocolate fountain “ mya tells Rachel she puts Emily down so she can have fun at her party. Grace goes off and plays with Emily having fun. 

Karen smiles. “ I think we could fit in a couple more things for her. “ 

mya looks at Rachel. “ mom went so over broad with this party. Especially since Emily only turning two “ Mya says with a giggle.

Emily waddle off with grace to play climbing into the bonce house wobbly trying to jump 

hanna gave Karen a look at said that not even funny 

“yeah but you know her “special” granddaughter so wants to spoile her  “ Rachel says still believe Mya when she first told her and there that Emily was a little behind for her age not that they judge they still love Emily and all the whole family care about was alway that everyone was happy and healthy 

Mya smiles. “ yea so it’s fine “ mya says going over to Some other guest to start talking. 

Karen laughs and starts to go make some food for herself.  

Mya watches Emily playing happily.

Rachel nodded and went to get something to drink and started to talk to her mum “I’m shock hanna didn’t kill you when she saw you get all this mum” she said with a laugh 

hanna mumble playfully under her breath and went to start talking to people 

Emily after a bit got out of the bonce house as her legs hurt after jumping around and crawl over to some of the toddlers she knew from day care and started playing with them 

“ well she did but I gave her the guilt trip basically “ Karen said eating the fruit. 

Mya was talking to some of the peo Or for work laughing.

about in hour later my got Emily so they sing happy birthday and eat cake. “ Emily come on it’s about time to have cake.”

“I’m shock it work “ Rachel said laughing knowing hanna didn’t bend very easily to guilt trips 

“I’m going to grab the cake “ hanna tells Mya before she went to get Emily and went to grab the cake

“Cake yum” Emily said giggling happily having so much fun as she had been playing with the robo Dino before Mya pick her up 

Hanna  put two candles in the cake and light them before going out where she and everyone else started to sing happy birthday well the adults anyway sang 

Mya and everyone sang happily. “ okay blow out the candles “ mya told Emily holding her over the candles so she could. 

Abby tried to blow them out but didn’t because didn’t let her.

“Abby no it’s Emil birthday not yours “ hanna told the girl when she tried 

Emily did what she was told “yay” she said when she did it “cake now?” She then ask Mya licking her lips 

Rachel laugh softly when Emily ask that “I’m shock she not fat with her love of food “ Rachel say with amused smile on her face when she talk to her mum 

Mya smiles and hands Emily to Hanna  so she can cut the cake she got the cake passed and gave some to Emily first. 

Karen laughed. “ I know is she keeps eating this she going to be fat”

Emily started to eat messily Enjoying the cake 

“she eats healthy that’s why she not fat and only eats bad on special occasions or when she with Karen “ hanna says still holding Emily smirking a little showing that heard Rachel and Karen 

Karen laughed a little. “ well it’s okay. She to cute. “ Karen said 

mya came over and took Emily and sat her down in her high chair to eat her cake.

karen came over to Hanna. “ I noticed that Emily is still on formula don’t you guys think she  to big for it now “ Karen asked. 

“Both of her girls where born healthy in loving homes Emily wasn’t you know that Karen “ hanna said frowning now 

Emily made a hand movement to Mya as she kept listening to Karen and Hanna talk about her normal she was use to it and didn’t listen but today she was more so when she saw hanna frown and her tone she wanted to know where this was going 

Mya looked at Emily the. Where she was looking. She went over to them. “ hey Emily listening so what every you guys are saying stop it’s her special day “ mya says a low whisper but in a mean tone. 

Karen was about to saying something until mya came over. 

Hanna moved away from Karen  and bent next to Emily and Abby getting a cheeky smile on her face and got some icing from the cake and boop some onto Emily and Abby noses after she got both to face her chuckling 

emily frown a little when Mya went over and got hanna and Karen to stop talking but giggled happily when hanna did her trick to her and Abby 

Mya smiled now. “ mom will talk later but for now just do something different “ mya said to her. 

Abby started to laugh and giggle. 

Mya smiled at everyone. “ look at these two cake girls “ mya said laughing at them.

Rachel saw her mum walk next to her as she watch her sister family with a smile before she turn “what’s wrong mum ?” She ask seeing Karen face 

Emily got her own cheeky smile on her face and put her hand on hanna cheek and left a icing handprint of hanna cheek laughing brightly 

Hanna chuckle softly then was full born laughing when she felt what Emily had done “make that three cake girls “ hanna said before whispering to Abby “I think Mama needs to be a cake girl too “ 

Abby got cake on mya face and started to laugh. “ mama has cake to “ Abby said happily. 

Mya starts to laugh having a good time. “ it looks we all need to jump in the pool to get cleaned “ mya said to them joking. 

Karen looks at Rachel. “ I think it’s just funny how Emily still stuck like a one year old. She not making much progress. I know she has problems but somethings off “ Karen said to her in a whisper.

Mya smiles and got cloths for everyone face so they could get cleaned up. “ let’s open some presents now okay sweetie “ 

karen thought for a minute. “ I just don’t know that’s all “ Karen said.

Emily wiggled about as she was clean up then nodded as her eyes light up at the word presents 

“mom you can’t say something off about Emily without reason more so at Emily party “ Rachel says 

Hanna clean up Abby first then her own face next 

Mya smiles and brought Emily over to a couple small presents . “ these are from you friends at school “ mya tells her. 

“ i can now help go get Emily present out the car “ Karen says to her. 

Abby looks.” Sissy can I help “ Abby ask.

“You got more presents what you do rob the mall ?” Hanna ask with a chuckle as she nodded her head still a little mad by before but still wanted to have a joke with Karen 

emily blink and handed one to Abby not minding shearing and open one of her gifts and held it up to Mya she kept doing that with other gifts she got handing one to Abby to open while she open one 

hanna waited till Mya told her to get there gift for Emily and went to get the car “Mya cover Emily eyes and put her in it “ hanna whispers to her putting the car behind Emily so she couldn’t see it