LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“ how are you doing on the food and cake. I want to put some of it out here. Oh my mom on her way to help us out before party “ mya said to Hanna going back to set ups decorations. 

Abby got down and went over to wash her hands.

“Most of the food done and should be just right when everyone gets here so no little mouths will burn and the cake cooling I just need to decorate it “ hanna explains nodding about Karen coming before turning to Abby “Abby we are going to get you ready once I put Emily in her play pen “ hanna tells her once she saw Abby and Emily where done eating and place Emily in her play pen and turn on cartoons for Emily before going back to Abby glad the party was being thrown outside so she could put Emily in the living room 

Emily was so easy going just watch tv not even curious about the party set up 

Abby nodded and went with Hanna. “ how old is sissy turning “ Abby asked. 

Karen was at the door she came in the house and saw Emily. “ there’s my special birthday girl “ Karen says going to pick up Emily.

Hanna thought for a moment “two honey “ hanna says hoping she said the right thing as she went to help Abby get ready having a Dino theam outfit for the party today 

“nana!” Yell out a happy Emily and gave her a hug and a kiss seeing Karen 

Emily nodding figure out that presents meant toys and nana always gave her lots of toys “toys “ Emily says giggling and clapping her hands 

Hanna smiled back at Abby and help her get wash and dress “now how do you want your hair done today Abby ?” Hanna ask grabbing the hair brush 

Karen. Brought Emily out to her car and grabbed  a present in a box. “ here go sweetie “ she said giving Emily her presents. 

Manny thought about it’s. “ a ponytail “ “ Abby said. 

Emily took the present and started to tear paper open the best as could to see what she got she did notice there was a big box filled with presents but focus on the one she trying to open 

“okay honey” hanna says doing Abby hair pretty quickly 

Emily points back to the  house to answer Karen 

“In a little while “ hanna says taking Abby down stairs waving when she saw Karen outside with Emily 

Karen comes in the house and puts  Emily in her play pen with her new toys. 

“ how’s it going with the set up “ Karen asked. 

Abby goes over to Emily. “ would you get it “ Abby ask. 

Karen looks at Abby. “ I got you something but you can’t get it to later “ Karen tells her. 

Abby smiles. “ okay nana “

“Luk sissy toys” Emily said with a smile showing Abby her new soft toys of magical animals cuddling a unicorn 

hanna smile seeing Emily enjoying her new toys “good I think Mya been setting up outside while I’ve been cooking everything I see you got Emily some magical friends “ hanna chuckle at the end Emily still like Harry Potter even as a baby so hanna started to read them to her sometimes at bedtime and other books for young children about magic and such 

“Well the last things that need to be done is to decorate the cake and cupcakes “ hanna explains as she walks into the kitchen with Karen 

emily smile even bigger knowing if her big sister said something was cool then it was 

“Sounds good” hanna agrees and starts to make the icing she need for the cake 

Emily was happily playing in her play pen “mama” Emily says when she see Mya come back in holding up her unicorn to show her “toys” she says with a smile pointing to the new toys she got 

Mya smiles at Emily. “ that’s very nice who gave it to you nana “ mya says going into the kitchen. “ I’m start bringing the food out. Then the guess should be here “ mya says. 

Karen starts doing that. “ would you guys get Emily.”

Emily nodded at Mya before she went into the kitchen 

“we will bring out in a moment let’s carry the food out first “ hanna says helping with the food 

“Dinos” Emily yelled out happily clapping her hands excitedly 

hanna chuckle hearing Emily happy yells as she welcomes guesses as the came 

Rachel was the first one with the girls “let me guess the party dinosaur theme “ Rachel joke with Hanna 

hanna joke back with a how you guess before letting Rachel in with the girls to see Mya 

Mya smiles at her sister. “ hey Rachel hey girls” mya says hugging them all. 

“ Emily wanna play with grace in the bounce house.  “ mya ask her. 

Chloe runs to play with abby near the Dino huts. 

Karen come out with the cupcake and set them down. “ wow everything I bought actually fit “ she says to Hanna.