LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

emily kept hitting things with her hammer and a few other tools acting like she was making something 

hanna came out and sat next to Mya watching both girls “hey Mya when the last time Abby went potty today ?” Hanna ask watching Abby who seem to have a waddle 

Mya thought about it. “ this morning she would probably go before she has an acccidenr “ mya said to Hanna as she watched Emily play with her tools.

abby continues to play in the wet pull up. She finally noticed than stood there. 

“I don’t know you know what Abby like she at times so I’m going to just check to make sure she hasn’t had a accident or if she hasn’t take her potty “ hanna says to Mya and walks over to Abby and pulls the back of her pants “Abby honey did you have a accident “ hanna ask 

Emily kept banging away for a little longer before getting bored and stood up dropping her hammer and started to waddle off to go the grass to go play in her car 

“ yea go head and make sure “ mya says she goes in the house quickly and pours some wine and comes back. She looks for Emily playing in her car. 

Abby looks at Hanna. “ no I’m playing “ Abby tells her.

Emily started to drive around acting like she was in a race as she drove around 

“Abby your pull up wet honey now I won’t be mad if you did I just want to get you change quickly so you don’t get a rash remember last time you got one that wasn’t fun was it “ hanna said in a clam voice 

Abby sighed she thought she was getting one now because it was starting to hurt. 

“ yea it wasn’t fun. And I did have an accident “ Abby said. 

Maya watched Emily playing happily she wasn’t scratching yet.

“Then let’s get you changed before you get one again” hanna said with a smile before picking Abby up and carrying her to her room 

what mya didn’t know was as it look Emily was wiggling and dancing about as she played but really she was trying to scratch her back with anyone knowing 

Mya didn’t notice until she went to go get see what Emily was doing. “ Emily are you sractching your back. I have to put the mittens on “ mya told her picking her up to do that. 

Abby was happy she wasn’t going to be in trouble.

Mya sees Emily upset but she doesn’t want her to scratch. “ honey you can not scratch if I see you doing it again the mittens are going on “ mya tells her going to back outside. 

Abby goes and watches tv instead of going playing outside. 

“Tay mama “ Emily says nodding before she carried on driving around 

(week later) 

hanna was in the kitchen cooking for the party Emily still had chickenpox but pass the  contagious stage so they her and Mya choose to throw the party anyway after talking to people who where coming just in case but now the day was here She hope it went as smooth as possible 

Mya was up super early setting everything up for the party trying to make sure it went as smooth as possible. She made sure everything her mom got was in the back yard. “ happy birthday “ mya sis going to wake up Emily. 

Emily woke up rubbing her eyes forgetting when she got sick about the party and since she never had a birthday before so look at Mya confused when Mya said happy birthday to her and turn her head cutely to the side 

Emily shook her head still sleepy so didn’t remember but smile seeing her outfit “Dino raw “ Emily says trying to  look scary 

hanna was just staring to make the cake 

“Well already cook everything so the party happing either way “ hanna said with laugh and kisses Emily on the head “happy birthday baby girl “ she cooed at her 

emily smile and look at all the food and lick her lips having a birthday didn’t seem so bad 

hanna laugh at noticing Emily saw the food “well she seen the food so I think she be happy for the party “ hanna laughs 

“ yea she will now how about some pancake now then you get some other things when the guest arrive “ mya says putting Emily in her high chair with a bib and gave her pancakes.

Abby came down stairs and saw all the decorations. 

“Pan cake “ Emily says nodding smiling surprise that she wasn’t fat by how much she love food  but look healthy now from a year ago when she first came into the family 

hanna saw Abby “breakfast abby after that we will get you dress “ hanna says staring to make the pancakes 

Hanna grab Abby cup and filled it with juice then handed it to her “here you go dear “ hanna says kissing Abby on her head before handing out the pancakes to the girls 

Mya went  in to see Hanna and tell Emily present cane. “ Hanna come here please “ mya said. The got her a  drastic Jurassic world power car safari. 

Abby smiled at Emily . “ happy birthday sissy”

Emily gave Abby a big smile “fank sissy” Emily says back before eating 

hanna made sure the girls had there drinks before going to Mya “yes dear “ Hanna answers