LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“I know but I was asking if you wanted to go as you didn’t seem sure on the house yesterday “ hanna explains but nods agreeing 

“covew in dots and pinky stuff sissy nu fun “ Emily says with a frown as she look at herself then held out one of blocks wanting to know if Abby wanted to play and she knew Abby knew how to get in and out of the play pen 

Hanna wrap her arms around Mya before saying “what do mean by something seem off like can a house really seem off ?” Hanna ask seeing as they sold houses for a living too 

Emily smile and carried on building her  Tower trying to making it as tall as she could 

Mya laughs a little. “ I mean is it really worth moving the girls to some place we dont know about. They both seem really happy already “  mya says. 

Abby helps Emily build her tower. 

“You know we do so they can be with people more like them as people will eventually notice there not normal kids babe “ hanna says with a sad smile as she knew she was speaking the truth 

Emily was trying to stand on her tiptoe to put another block on but slips and fell so started to cry thinking she ruin the fun 

“ I know we do. It’s just this is a huge change for everyone not just the girls “ mya said she never did well with change. 

Mya heard Emily crying and went to her. She picked her up out the play pen. “ what’s wrong baby are you okay “ mya asked worry. 

Abby looked up at mya. “ mama she okay her tower just fell “Abby told mya. 

Mya looked at Emily. “ oh okay are you hungry.”

“I know you never handle change well you actually handle lying better then change but Mya every time we done some big change together it’s always gone well in the end “ hanna says hugging Mya one more time from behind before letting go 

Emily sniffle unhappily pouting mad she made her tower fall “uh huh fud Mama “ Emily said meaning she was answering Mya when she was ask if she was hungry 

Mya sighed she knew Hanna was right. She walked back to the kitchen and put Emily in her high chair. “ remember no scratching “ mya says I her then gets her some food. 

Abby got out the play pen and went to her room.

Hanna caught Abby before she went to her room “food ready abby come eat” hanna says 

Emily nodded that she wouldn’t scratch and open her mouth ready to be fed 

Emily pouted but let Mya carry on feeding her 

hanna laugh actually full belly laugh when Abby ask that “Abby if I said no to you having pop what makes you think I’ll say okay to you having coffee “ hanna says 

Mya continues to feed Emily then gives Emily her bottle to drink when her foods gone. 

Abby was upset now with it. “ I don’t know I’m always drinking the same thing so I wanted coffee or pop” Abby says upset.

Hanna nodded as she couldn’t answer with her mouth full so nodded 

“out out “ Emily agree with a smile as she started to wiggle starting to feel itchy again but was trying not to scratch 

Mya looked at Emily and smiled. She took her out the high chair and opened the door to back yard and put on the deck near some toys. “ it’s really nice “ mya says not noticing Emily being wiggly. 

Abby came out to and walked over to her little play house and started playing

Emily grab her tools that where left out for her and started to play hoping that it would take her mind off the itching 

hanna started to wash up everything after Mya took the girls outside 

Mya sat down and on the chair and watched the girls play while she did some work on her phone. 

Abby played happily by herself before getting distracted and having an accident. She had a pull up on so decided to keep playingz