LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Yeah she will be babe we just got to wait and see “ hanna says as sit and wait 

a nurse comes out about a hour later to find hanna and Mya “ hi your Emily mouthers yes ? She fine just a bad case of chickenpoxs and we would like to keep here over night to keep a eye on her fever as it is very high” the nurse explains 

“Yes you can we gave her something to help her sleep and put cream all over her to help with the itching “ the nurse says and leads them to where Emily was sleeping in a hospital crib covered in pink cream and with mittens on her hands “to stop her from starching “ the nurse explains seeing hanna and Mya looks 

hanna carried Abby in but kept her far at the same time when they where there just just incase of anything 

Mya looks down and sees that Emily will be okay.” How long does the chicken pox last “ mya asked never having to deal with it before. 

Abby still doesn’t understand what’s wrong only that Emily’s really sick. 

“But once her fever goes down she can go home now I leave for a little while before making my rounds again “ the nurse says leaving the family 

“do you want to stay here tonight?” Hanna ask Mya 

Hanna sat down on another chair next to Mya and falls asleep on the chair

emily woke up the next day yawning and sit up confused her fever finely broke by late afternoon 

“Well I don’t know about better but her fever broke so she can go home  “ the doctor says with a chuckle at the end 

Emily was rubbing all over her body trying to stop the itching