LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Oh can it get extra hats then if one in the wash I can wear another if it too hot or cold out? " Emily ask as they walk to the car once she was in with her blankie and bunny she took her pacy out of her pocket and pop it in her mouth happily

" well hopefully they will but I don't know what we will do if they don't " mya said with a shrug. They pulled up to the coffee shop. Mya saw the girl she saw on the internet. " there she is the girl with the brown hair. Her name Megan. " mya said. She got out the car and picked up Emily.

Megan smiled. " well I'm going to tell you a little about myself then you guys can feel free to ask question. I have two little sister that I use to baby sit. I worked at red lobster for a couple months recently just moved here for college. I have a remuse with reference so you can call to make sure I'm legit. I charge 150 a week. " Megan explained.

Megan smiled. " aww your super cute. How old are they and are they in diapers. "Megan said.

mya was happy for Emily. " oh Emily here is three and is in diaper. Then Abby over there is 4 and where's pull ups. Can you remind her to go. " mya said. She got up from the table." Everything in the diaper bag. "

Emily blush being called cute and Megan knowing she was in diapers she look over at Abby who was crying she didn't get why she was asking there mommies to stay where they going somewhere "where go ?" She ask Mya lost they where leaving them already with this person she thought

Emily look from Mya to Megan not sure to be happy to go to the park and play or start crying like Abby she was more use to not having people so wasn't upset really Megan seem nice but thought she should ask if they will be back so she wouldn't freak out