LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Maybe if there girls are good “ hanna agrees “yes you do Abby you like the duck in wraps you like the noodles the chicken so please pick something then you can the cookie “ hanna says to Abby 

“That too “ hanna agreed then sigh and turn back to Abby “ then no cookie “ hanna said simply not in the mood still to deal with Abby attitude 

emily finish all her food and showed Mya smiling 

“Hey what with frown I didn’t say she wouldn’t eat I said she couldn’t have the cookie “ hanna says to Mya going into the kitchen with her 

Emily look at Abby and frown “trouble “ Emily said clearly meaning Abby was being trouble again 

“ it’s just your tone you had with her. I know she did something bad early but she actually behaving now “ mya explained starting to make some max n cheese for Abby. 

Abby looked at Emily. “I’m not you in trouble “ Abby said.

“No she being stubborn today she always eat Chinese with her it’s her favourite “ hanna says frowning 

Emily frown and throws something at Abby 

Hanna heard crying and sigh “I’m going to see who crying “ hanna says and goes to check the girls seeing Abby crying and holding her eye rush over to her “Abby what happen “ hanna ask picking her up 

“Emily why would you do that ?” Hanna ask confused 

emily shrug tears coming to her eyes she started crying 

hanna sigh as she knew she needed to help Abby first and took her to the kitchen “ Emily throw a toy at Abby eye can you see to her as I deal with Abby “ hanna says checking Abby eye 

Mya sighs and goes to the living room. “ Emily we do not throw toys now you can go sit in time out. When that is done you can say sorry to Abby “ mya said putting Emily in a empty play pen. 

Abby kept crying her eye really hurt. 

Emily sat down pouting in play pen arms cross 

hanna look at Abby eye before going to get the eye drops “ Abby I’m going to use drops on your eye to help it stop hurting and the redness “ hanna explains 

Mya went to go see what happened. “ Abby why Emily through the toy at you “ mya asked. 

Abby was still crying but she stopped a little and nodded at hanna. “ when you mommy walked out Emily said trouble and I said I’m not and she threw the toy at me”

“What do you mean ?” Hanna ask Mya then look at Abby “Okay Abby I need to blink for me “ she says to Abby 

emily started to feel warm so lay down on the cold play pen floor not in a mood to be loud now as she curl up sucking her thumb closing her eyes 

“ i don’t know she was pouting early. “ mya said she went to check on Emily she saw her laying on the floor. “ Emily you got say sorry to sissy you really hurt her” 

abby does what Hanna says. “ it feels better”

Emily made a whiny sound when she was pick up then lay her head down on Mya after she was check for a fever that Emily only made sound too to answer Mya before closing her eyes again 

hanna put Abby in her seat before dishing out some Mac&Cheese in a blow and went over to Abby “do you want to feed yourself or do you want mommy ?” Hanna ask 

Mya looked at the thermometer. “‘Ok let’s get some medicine and take these clothes off “ mya said giving Emily a pacifier with medicine. Then took her clothes off her. 

“ I want mommy to do it “ Abby said. 

Emily suck on her pacifier really slowly and didn’t try to wiggle or anything as she was undress 

“okay but be careful “ hanna says handing Abby a spoon