LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Hanna wave bye to Karen as she drank her coffee Before walking into the living room “your mother is something else at time babe “ hanna says drinking her coffee 

“mama nana shop lots “ Emily mumbles as she holds out her arms 

Mya watches some tv. “ wanna order Chinese food Emily will eat the chicken “ mya says wanting some. 

Abby looked at Hanna. “ yea but I’m still tired she said lifting her hands up wanting to be cuddled

Hanna pick Abby up and kiss her on the head “sounds good I’m hungry I think we should get a few things then we can just pick and snack then “ hanna says as she rubs Abby back 

emily lays on Mya watching tv 

“I’m sticking to what we know “ hanna said making a face at what Mya wanted as she carried on rubbing Abby back even tho she was asleep 

Emily carried on watching tv relax 

“Yeah that’s fine I book it for tomorrow anyway since I wasn’t sure if we could make it today “ hanna says glad that she did 

Emily started to yawn and soon fallen asleep in Mya arms 

Hanna nodded and tried to wake the girls so they would one sleep too long so they wouldn’t sleep tonight and two for them to try the food if they wanted “Abby emily wake up girls the food here “ she said to both