LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Good well I’m going to get ready for bed “ hanna says before giving both Emily and Mya a kiss good night and headed up 

Emily drank all her bottle but tried to fight falling asleep 

Hanna woke up next hearing some sounds  and went out to the hall and found water on the floor and went right to the bathroom “Abby !” Hanna yelled waking up everyone in the house 

Emily woke up from the yelling and whine unhappily 

“You clogged the toilet “ hanna said clearly upset to have woken up to this morning after a long night at looking at places 

emily rub her eyes and look at hanna she never really saw hanna mad 

Mya sighed. “ Abby your in so much trouble. This is why we can’t trust you by yourself “ mya said tired to from a long night. 

Abby looked up at them. “ I’m sorry mommy it was an accident “ Abby said. 

Hanna sigh and rub her face in anger before taking a deep breath “Mya take Abby while I clean up and see how much damage has been done before I call someone out “ hanna finely said thinking of a plan while trying to stay calm as she grab Abby and pass her to Mya 

Mya could tell  Hanna was super upset so she took Abby downstairs and put her in timeout. Mya put Emily in swing with a bottle. The went to bring Hanna a cup of coffee. 

“ how bad is it “ mya asked. 

By the time Mya came up with coffee hanna was sitting on the side of the tub pretty much pouting as she look at the toilet “not good I tried cleaning it and removing what I could but I don’t know what she done babe “ hanna said sounding tired as she took the coffee 

“I will and no your tired too and so Emily so I’m going to call the plumber then your mom to come get Abby and Emily for a bit then call the office and tell them meeting are on hold till tomorrow “ hanna said her tone saying she already made up her mind 

“ okay I’ll call my mom to come get the girls. “ mya said seeing made up her mind so she went to call her mom. 

“ my mom said she will be here in fifteens”  mya said telling Hanna then going to get the girls dressed.