LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Emily already does she passes for one in every way even in size " Hanna points out then smiles "see soon as your mum finds out about our little tomboy she will have the whole mall out before we even finish are sentence " she adds laughing 

"I think she'll like the zoo better " Hanna says as she goes over looking at the baby shoes next to the swings "mya look at these there so cute and these will make Emily really walk like a one year old " Hanna says showing mya 

“ okay sounds good” mya said. She put the swing in the cart then went over to Hanna smiling at the shoes. “ let’s get them in every color “ mya said. Putting a couple pairs of shoes in the cart. Then she sees the baby car seat. She picks out the blue and black one. “I think she will fit perfectly in this” 

“Do you think she will notice the difference in her stuff or not “ Hanna ask as she put a few different shoes and a couple other things in the cart “Oh that cute and yeah I think so too “ Hanna agree after seeing the car seat 

“ I don’t think so. She will be just fine if anything she may like it more” mya said. She looked to see if there was more they could buy. “ I also want to get her a learning table that you can put a tablet in. She like   Abby lost “ mya said  going over to that asile. 

“That’s good” Hanna says as she grabs some baby towels with different things on them “Yeah that’s fine we can pick up another tablet too so there no fighting “ Hanna adds going with Mya 

“I was thinking we should look here for Emily outfit then get bunny ears to add “ Hanna says 

Emily started to wake up and rub her eyes cutely 

“Yeah sounds good god Christmas will be fun that for sure “ Hanna chuckled and went to go look at the baby outfits “what should we go for I want her to look cute but we don’t want her to get whiny like most babies do in some clothes “ Hanna says looking at a few outfits for Emily and her bunny 

Emily was a wake now and listening in but got bored not being able to see her mommies “mama upie “ Emily whine 

Mya looked at the outfits two putting some cute rompers. “ yea same I don’t her to be whiny. I want to get her some more onesie” mya said. She picked up Emily who was up now. 

“ did you have a good nap “ mya said fixing Emily hair. 

“How about footy pjs with a hood then there cute and comfy so she shouldn’t whine then, then we get a matching for snuggles pluse one year olds normally wear onesie and pjs anyway “ hanna says putting Abby in Emily seat before going over to the pjs and onesie and started pulling out different things to show Mya 

“good nap” Emily agrees with a giggle as Mya fix her hair 

“ yes that’s actually a good idea m. But I did put some cute rompers as well so she might like them “ mya said. Mya cradle Emily in her hand. 

“ I think we should get Emily one of those carryies so I could carry her easier “ mya said thinking about it. 

Abby woke up. “ mommy can I get out and walk” Abby asked not wanting to be in the stroller. 

“Oh yeah keep her other outfits for when we want her to look good if where going somewhere but otherwise these work “ Hanna says holding out a unicorn pjs with a hood too then showing some others ones with puns or cute things on them same as the onesies”if you think that’s easier then sure “ Hanna answers Mya question before turning her attention to Abby as she put stuff in the cart  “Okay Abby but stay next to us no wondering off “ she told her 

“ sounds good I’ll keep them. “ mya said. Mya fixed Emily. “ wanna walk like sissy or mama to hold you “ nya asked wanting rr to have option. 

Abby nodded and stayed next to Hanna. 

“ am I getting new clothes two “ Abby ask wondering. 

“Mama hold “ Emily says cuddling into Mya 

hanna look at Abby then Mya to see how to answer Abby question it only seem fair to get her a few outfits too like they done with Emily “yeah Abby let’s go pick a few outfits for you “ Hanna finely says

Mya rubs Emily back. She looked down at Abby. “ she needs some new dresses anyways “ mya says pushing the cart over to the dresses. She walks in puts some hair bows in the car for Abby knowing she would like them. She looks down at Emily. 

“ thirsty want a bottle” mya asked. 

Abby smiled and picked out a pink dress, purple dress, and a blue dress. “ can u get a new tutu”