LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Megan thought about. “ yes I don’t see why not “ Megan said she put Emily in her highchair and helped Abby in hers. 

Megan gave both the girls there food then made some coffe. After giving the girls there rinks. 

Abby ate her food. 

Megan came back downstairs. “ look at you a messy little bunny “ Megan cooed carrying Emily up to the bathroom. She stripped Emily down and placed her in the bath. Megan called for Abby. She did the same thing with her. 

“ where are you guys bath toys Megan ask 

Abby squirted Emily. “ no Emily does “ Abby said. 

Megan smiled “ okay I’ll wash Emily first “ Megan said standing Emily up and started to clean her with a wash cloth. 

Maya walked to Hanna office. “ hey hun I’m done with all the paper work” 

“ you still going to have time to play. I just want to get you cleaned first “ Megan said washing upper body then her lower bod. She poured water her head and started to wash her hair. 

mya smiled.” Yea I just had to make sure all of our clients are happy plus our staff meeting starts soon “ 

Emily kept pouting but lets Megan wash her with no fuss 

"yeah I'm just working on stuff for the staff meeting can you tell everyone to meet in the conference room in ten minutes while I finish this and make a coffee then I'll be there " Hanna says standing up 

“ I’ll make your coffee to hun “ mya said then goes to do the rest . 

Megan finished washing  then starts on abby. She finished Abby quickly then les the girls play longer. 

“ sissy my hairs long like  Rapunzel “ Abby said. Her hair was longer than Emily. She was only saying cause she just got it washed.