LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

" well I mean. You would be a baby. Like literally. So you play with toys drink from bottles and stuff. We will start you off in panties but if you can't handle them will figure something out. So technically you would be the age 5. But if that doesn't work will figure out something else.

Emily look at herself when Mya said five and made a joke " what a really small five year old " she was then quite for a moment before giving Mya a answer "okay I'll try just no girly stuff that's not me " that was Emily only request if she tried this

"Hey don't chuckle it not a unreasonable request " Emily says with a joking smile still holding onto the towel the only reason she kept a hold of it was because she just didn't want to go from covered to naked that quick because she was pick up she look around the room she hope she didn't have to share this room as she had a feeling that would hard on both girls "like purple and the pants look good so I don't mind wearing that " Emily says when Mya tells her that

Mya nodded and then got a pair of plain panties for Emily out. " would you like to help you get dressed " mya asked. Holding out the underwear.

-" mommy will the new baby get more attention than me I heard you guys call her cute" Abby said with a cute pout on her face.

"I can do it myself but I can see you want to help so that fine too " Emily says dropping the towel shyly not use to letting someone seeing her naked once she was dress the clothes where a little big on her so she assumed the girl who stuff she was wearing was a little bigger then her

"Okay um how old is she then ?" Emily ask as she carried into the kitchen that was something she would have to get use to she gave a shy smile and wave to Hanna and Abby "hi I'm Emily " she says shyly to Abby seeing who stuff she was wearing

"Okay we can do that after breakfast and if both you girls are good you can have a treat " Hanna says putting a plate in front of Emily putting small amounts of different things so Emily could try everything that was made

Abby looked at Emily while she was gone. " I wanted something different but that's what I got " Abby said trying to defend herself

mya looked concerned to. " let's just make sure she gets 3 meals a day " mya said.

"That's fine if you like them you like them " Emily says not judging Abby if she did choose them "can I ask you a question? ... how old are you actually?" Emily ask looking worried that she could of ask the wrong thing

Abby frowned. She didn't really like them but was the other option was Dora. She blushed when she was ask her real age. " I'm 21 but my child age is 4. Mommy told me that I'm older than you" Abby said

mya stopped looking worried. " do you think she has accidents. If not Were going to have to give some medicine to encourage it "

"Yes but I make the best everything else " Hanna tease Abby and nodded at Mya " yep I'll grab it now Abby go with mommy and Emily to get your shoes on while mama grabs the car seat " she says lightly tickling Abby before going to get the car seat