LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy

Take a deep breath. Now, where was the last place you remember having your mind? We're gonna try tracing our steps back to then.

Seriously though, if things are really looking down, pick up the yellow pages, and find a suicide hotline or other "emotional breakdown" hotline.

I don't know you well enough to know if feeling like "losing [your] fucking mind" is something that is a dangerous experience for you. (For me, the times I've lost my mind have been quite entertaining and insightful, though a bit scary, but, fortunately, never very dangerous.)

Take a deep breath. Now, where was the last place you remember having your mind? We're gonna try tracing our steps back to then.

Seriously though, if things are really looking down, pick up the yellow pages, and find a suicide hotline or other "emotional breakdown" hotline.

I don't know you well enough to know if feeling like "losing [your] fucking mind" is something that is a dangerous experience for you. (For me, the times I've lost my mind have been quite entertaining and insightful, though a bit scary, but, fortunately, never very dangerous.)

I wouldn't know either. I've never before been driven mad by my surrounds as badly as I am now.

I feel like that from time to time and and I think a lot of people do. For me it usually passes in a day or 2. I hope you are feeling better soon and if you need someone to talk to please IM me. If you don't feel better please do yourself a favor and get help before it gets worse.

As one who's crazy, and has the papers to prove it. I suggest highly if nothing else, mention it to your local physician. IMHO, its not something to avoid dealing with, and often an ounce of prevention can be 1000x more effective than a pound of management.

Options open to you are the variety of psychiatric medications that you and your Dr's can discuss, more effective however are learning day to day coping techniques, if you understand the why and how of things happening, it makes it that easier to deal with, and also make using medication way more effective. Various forms of therapy are available.

At a minimum if it's a one time thing. Do your best to ride the wave, taking action can give you a sense of control that can be empowering and remove alot of the associated fear and frustration.

The bottom line is nothing in this life is easy. If you want it to change, come up with a plan, and work on making it happen an change your plan as necessary to make things feasable.

Anyhoo, feel free to msg me any time with any questions or anything if you need ideas, i'm no expert but having been on this journey maybe i can offer a helpful suggestion or two that will point you in the right direction.

Best Wishes.

darkforest

As one who's crazy, and has the papers to prove it. I suggest highly if nothing else, mention it to your local physician. IMHO, its not something to avoid dealing with, and often an ounce of prevention can be 1000x more effective than a pound of management.

Options open to you are the variety of psychiatric medications that you and your Dr's can discuss, more effective however are learning day to day coping techniques, if you understand the why and how of things happening, it makes it that easier to deal with, and also make using medication way more effective. Various forms of therapy are available.

At a minimum if it's a one time thing. Do your best to ride the wave, taking action can give you a sense of control that can be empowering and remove alot of the associated fear and frustration.

The bottom line is nothing in this life is easy. If you want it to change, come up with a plan, and work on making it happen an change your plan as necessary to make things feasable.

Anyhoo, feel free to msg me any time with any questions or anything if you need ideas, i'm no expert but having been on this journey maybe i can offer a helpful suggestion or two that will point you in the right direction.

Best Wishes.

darkforest

Always pointing the finger to meds .... thats no good. Try fixing your problem with careful thought and self meditation, drugs may work if you have a case of talking voices saying that you need to kill the fairies plotting in the yard next door, but other then that they just f*ck you up more then they help. Psychological help is sometimes VERY helpful, but don't let him get you in the drug wheel of doom ... its never ending, its always gonna be something else and if this drug doesn't work try this one and this one and this one and this one ... etc.

Bottom line is, try fixing it first by yourself and by talking with others then try counseling and continue up the latter ... but try to avoid the drugs lol. In my opinion your probably going through a period of identity crisis, which no amount of drugs can cure. The medicine for this condition is: exploration and no fear of the unknown.

Peace~

Necros~

Necros, I said to look the numbers up in the yellow pages. A phone book. They list hotlines like that in the phone book, and often they will have emergency numbers which may include those up front. You don't have to know the number; you can look it up.

Necros, I said to look the numbers up in the yellow pages. A phone book. They list hotlines like that in the phone book, and often they will have emergency numbers which may include those up front. You don't have to know the number; you can look it up.

? i wasn't quoting you Morv ... you got me confused now.

Necros~

Always pointing the finger to meds .... thats no good. Try fixing your problem with careful thought and self meditation, drugs may work if you have a case of talking voices saying that you need to kill the fairies plotting in the yard next door, but other then that they just f*ck you up more then they help. Psychological help is sometimes VERY helpful, but don't let him get you in the drug wheel of doom ... its never ending, its always gonna be something else and if this drug doesn't work try this one and this one and this one and this one ... etc.

Bottom line is, try fixing it first by yourself and by talking with others then try counseling and continue up the latter ... but try to avoid the drugs lol. In my opinion your probably going through a period of identity crisis, which no amount of drugs can cure. The medicine for this condition is: exploration and no fear of the unknown.

Peace~

Necros~

Medication, like therapy, is just another tool. Abuse or incorrect use of ANY tool can cause more damage. The point is, there comes a time when you need a finishing hammer to drive a trim-nail, you dont reach for your framing hammer, you go get the finishing hammer, sometimes there's another way to do the same thing, and the end result is the same, maybe instead of nailing the trim in place, you glue it.

The drug 'wheel of doom' is not always never ending. However you have to realize that like any tool, its use has reprecussions (extended hammer use can cause carpal tunnel) Making a blanket statement that medication is bad is distorted thinking plain and simple.

Have respect for each tool. learn its limits, its capabilties, how to use it best. (the point of medication is to stabilize you faster, so your thinking becomes less distorted and so you make smarter decisions and can learn coping techniques to the situation that put you to the point you needed meds in the first place, so you can cut-back off the meds and continue to learn to cope.)

As one who has hopped back on meds as necessary. I want to be clear that i'm not advocating running to the doc and saying 'give me meds!!!!' I'm saying your doctor is another tool. He/she has many resources available that can help you.

fwiw, I hate being on meds, but I recognize when i need them, when I want them but dont need them, and when I can use other techniques to cope without them.

carry on. nothing to see here.

df

As one who has hopped back on meds as necessary. I want to be clear that i'm not advocating running to the doc and saying 'give me meds!!!!' I'm saying your doctor is another tool. He/she has many resources available that can help you.

Yes, Dr. Weiss is definitely a tool, which is why I stopped seeing him a long time ago.

Medication, like therapy, is just another tool. Abuse or incorrect use of ANY tool can cause more damage. The point is, there comes a time when you need a finishing hammer to drive a trim-nail, you dont reach for your framing hammer, you go get the finishing hammer, sometimes there's another way to do the same thing, and the end result is the same, maybe instead of nailing the trim in place, you glue it.

The drug 'wheel of doom' is not always never ending. However you have to realize that like any tool, its use has reprecussions (extended hammer use can cause carpal tunnel) Making a blanket statement that medication is bad is distorted thinking plain and simple.

Have respect for each tool. learn its limits, its capabilties, how to use it best. (the point of medication is to stabilize you faster, so your thinking becomes less distorted and so you make smarter decisions and can learn coping techniques to the situation that put you to the point you needed meds in the first place, so you can cut-back off the meds and continue to learn to cope.)

fwiw, I hate being on meds, but I recognize when i need them, when I want them but dont need them, and when I can use other techniques to cope without them.

carry on. nothing to see here.

df

Yeah, you strike a point when you said its a tool in many other tools. I'm probably not a big fan of meds, i saw many people taking meds and they just didn't stop until they were addicted and then all hell broke loose for them when the doc stopped giving them some. Bad experience. Anyways as long as your not totally depended on those meds, its ok, but if you rely only on meds to get better then your just creating yourself an illusion. Its not like you have been hurt physically and need antibiotics, its the brain, and its not hurt physically so taking meds is to some extent useless to fix that certain problem, its good to stabilize yourself, like you said and may help you to think straight and realize stuff that you wouldn't of thought of if not for the meds, but bottom line is that fixing the problem falls to you anyways, your just using meds as a tool to "help" you get a clear mind. Its all right if you use it like that, like a tool.

Peace~

Necros~

Yeah, you strike a point when you said its a tool in many other tools. I'm probably not a big fan of meds, i saw many people taking meds and they just didn't stop until they were addicted and then all hell broke loose for them when the doc stopped giving them some. Bad experience.

Oh absolutely i'm sure we all know people who've had bad med experiences, especially where addiction is concerned.

Anyways as long as your not totally depended on those meds, its ok, but if you rely only on meds to get better then your just creating yourself an illusion.
two ways i'm looking at that coment, in one regard you're right, meds are a tool to help *you* get better, you still have to work at getting better etc. the other way that i'm looking at it is to manage symptoms... in which case, I couldnt give two shits if i'm living in an illusion.. if it makes me feel better, and I can focus, and cope in life then its all worth it.

Its not like you have been hurt physically and need antibiotics, its the brain, and its not hurt physically so taking meds is to some extent useless to fix that certain problem

I'm being picky here just cuz I like playing devils advocate, often times there has infact been brain damage, in the case of some illnesses, repeated relapses have a exponential effect on memory and other brain functions. *how* your brain functions(mentally), is just as important as its physical function. Think of it like a car engine, its put together, it runs, but say the cylinders are worn, you'll lose compression and thus performance.... now in the engine you can re-bore the cylinder and replace the rings etc, your brain doesnt have that option, the only equivalent is those engine additives that help reduce power-loss.( ie meds)

Schizophrenia, depression, bi-polar, anxiety, ptsd are issues that respond very positively to medication for alot of people when the right meds are used in the right manner. In alot of cases the problem isnt fixable. Its like being an amputee, or incontinent for that matter, sometimes you just have to find ways to manage it. (yay diapers)

Again its all perspective, one has to take responsibility, there is no magic pill if you arent going to be pro-active about it, its very unlikely your condition will improve.

The bottom line is you find what works for you, and you go with it.

Oh absolutely i'm sure we all know people who've had bad med experiences, especially where addiction is concerned.

two ways i'm looking at that coment, in one regard you're right, meds are a tool to help *you* get better, you still have to work at getting better etc. the other way that i'm looking at it is to manage symptoms... in which case, I couldnt give two shits if i'm living in an illusion.. if it makes me feel better, and I can focus, and cope in life then its all worth it.

I'm being picky here just cuz I like playing devils advocate, often times there has infact been brain damage, in the case of some illnesses, repeated relapses have a exponential effect on memory and other brain functions. *how* your brain functions(mentally), is just as important as its physical function. Think of it like a car engine, its put together, it runs, but say the cylinders are worn, you'll lose compression and thus performance.... now in the engine you can re-bore the cylinder and replace the rings etc, your brain doesnt have that option, the only equivalent is those engine additives that help reduce power-loss.( ie meds)

Schizophrenia, depression, bi-polar, anxiety, ptsd are issues that respond very positively to medication for alot of people when the right meds are used in the right manner. In alot of cases the problem isnt fixable. Its like being an amputee, or incontinent for that matter, sometimes you just have to find ways to manage it. (yay diapers)

Again its all perspective, one has to take responsibility, there is no magic pill if you arent going to be pro-active about it, its very unlikely your condition will improve.

The bottom line is you find what works for you, and you go with it.

I agree, severe brain damage can occur in serious mental illnesses and i also agree on the fact that its good to take meds in those situations because it not only helps the condition it prevents actual physical damage to the brain! What i was talking about was taking meds for something not brain damaging i.e identity disorder which creates no physical damage (unless your suicidal and kill yourself but I'm not talking to that point.). Your absolutely right when saying to take meds as a tool and that you have to be pro-active about it, but taking meds for identity disorder as it appears to be the problem for witch is not that much effective only for the fact that it would maybe help stabilize yourself and give witch a chance to think straight and fix the problem by himself, because theres no drugs to fix identity disorder .... the only medicine is looking into yourself, the meds only sharpen the blurry picture. It still falls upon witch to decide who he his and why he's feeling this way.

:D I think we're actually on the same wave length here, but there was only a small little thing that needed to be cleared out <3

Necros~