LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

London Diaper Shop

Hiy'all

ANy AB/DL's been to this shop:

John Bell & Croyden

http://www.johnbellcroyden.co.uk/index_store.htm

Down from another site assa London nappy supplier, and list incontinence as a section - so sounds hopeful!

Leme know ASAP please, might pop into London Saturday (anyone wanna meet up for lunch? )

Also hoping to find a shop selling decent plastic pants - need some new uns!!

Thanks all

Daiperedpuppy

Ahh well - been there now - HUGE place - and stocks the entire TENA Range. I got me some pants for work LOL - and friend got some SUpers. They seem to sell out of Maxi Mediums on a regular basis thou.

Also have plastic pants too.

Nice staff, never looked twice - dispite me being in my long Matrix leather coat , shades and cluthing my tena super pants LOL

Any other London places selling good brands would be apreciated

Diaperedpuppy

• 2 months later...

The next time I'm in the neighborhood - I'll stop in there. Meanwhile, I only live about 10,000 miles from there - in Oregon. By the way, what the heck is: "LOL"! One of those very strange British "words"! By the way - I wear DIAPERS (not "nappies") - a "nap" is when I go to sleep, for a short time, during the day (it has nothing to do with a diaper)!

lol meens laff out loud

nappy is what the british call diapers :boxing::thumbsup::roflmao:

• 2 months later...

The next time I'm in the neighborhood - I'll stop in there. Meanwhile, I only live about 10,000 miles from there - in Oregon. By the way, what the heck is: "LOL"! One of those very strange British "words"! By the way - I wear DIAPERS (not "nappies") - a "nap" is when I go to sleep, for a short time, during the day (it has nothing to do with a diaper)!

Strange British words? you are aware that we invented the language, just because americans dont speak english properly doesnt make real words strange

• 2 months later...

Strange British words? you are aware that we invented the language, just because americans dont speak english properly doesnt make real words strange

This Has to be the funniest series of repies that I have ever read!........

I'm still laughing