LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank You

:beer:

Well, It has been almost a year since I joined Daily Diapers and I just wanted to give a great big thank you to all the folks who make this site possible. You are doing a great job!

I am so thankfull of the whole new world that has opened up for me. Thanks to you I have accepted feelings that have been repressed for many years and dicovered new feelings I did not know were there. I am emotionally richer and much happier than I was a year ago.

Also a great big thank you to all the cool people I have met and the friends I have made here.

It's so nice to have a place to go to where people will accept you and understand you.

:beer:

Well, It has been almost a year since I joined Daily Diapers and I just wanted to give a great big thank you to all the folks who make this site possible. You are doing a great job!

I am so thankfull of the whole new world that has opened up for me. Thanks to you I have accepted feelings that have been repressed for many years and dicovered new feelings I did not know were there. I am emotionally richer and much happier than I was a year ago.

Also a great big thank you to all the cool people I have met and the friends I have made here.

It's so nice to have a place to go to where people will accept you and understand you.

I second that.

Babybub

Well even tho Daily Diapers says it was a year for me in December, it was actually a year for me in September... :) and I have enjoyed and loved almos every second of being here! Just being a friend to ppl who need one , and getting their friendship in return has been remarkable! Sirpoops ur very wonderful and Ive enjoyed ur posts and hope to read them for years to come. Never have gotten to chat in the room with u but maybe someday! Even tho I dont wear, I agree that this is a wonderful site where ppl accept and understand and Im glad to be a part of it!

Huggles and kissies,

CURIOUS

PS Sirpoops.... gives SCHNUGGLES a big huge hug for me! And dont let him forget who named him ! :) HUGGLES sweetie!