LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boyfriend baby( private )

Hya123

Ryan mother Sarah had enough with his girlfriend. She was so done that she made her into a baby. Sarah was getting old in age now and can't keep fighting Kayla about the baby punishment so she decided to give Kayla to Ryan and his new fianc

Kayla laid in her crib it had been a long night she was so nervous.. She thought how this whole thing started she used to be in control of everything! She would lead Ryan around by his balls she would use her strap on him just somehow him who was boss. She enjoyed being in control. Then that one fateful night everything changed. They had a dinner with Sara Ryan's mom and Kayla was full of herself and Ryan did something to piss her off so she said in front of Ryan that when they got home she was going to spank her. Sara got mad and yelled at Kayla. Kayla always needing to have the last word yelled back and said "You're not my mom and you can't tell me what to do!" Sara had enough and soon Kayla found herself over her knee with her little skirt flipped up down came her thongs and the spanking started!

One thing lead to another and Ryan got fed up with her and kicked her out Sara had a plan and she let Kayla stay with her. She began wetting the bed, so she thought as Sara was the one making her do it. She would wake up wet and didn't know what was going on. That's when the babying began, first it was diapers, then a pacifier then a bottle then the nursery.

he worst part is Sara had power of attorney over Kayla as far as he state was concerned Kayla was mental unfit for society..

Sara had drugged her up in front of the case worker and the judge. Kayla was dressed like a giant toddler and she babbled and drooled. They showed her the tape over and over Afrin. She knew she was screwed.

Now since Sara was getting old Ryan and his fiance were taking her in.

"Ok grandma." she said as that's what she had been told to say..

She just hoped Ryan fianc

Sarah helped Kayla out the crib and brought her over to the changing table.
" now you being a baby doesn't change when you go to your new mommy and daddy house. They will treat you exactly how I do. They might have new rules because of your bigger brother , but not drastically. So after you get changed I will bring you over there. " Sarah said. She pulled Kayla diaper up between her legs. She walked over to the closet and grabbed a dress that did nothing to cover Kayla diaper. She put it on her then brushed her hair in pigtails.
Sara then clipped a pacifier to her dress.
" okay grab your puppy from your crib " Sarah said patting Kayla bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"This is crazy!" she said as her grandma took her hand leading her to the car.

She took the bottle and began drinking as she was so used to it now that she no longer complained.

Kayla just looked out the window drinking her bottle wetting her diaper, she was really nervous how this was going to go!

Sara drove to hers sons house it was about an hour drive. Once they got there Sara walked over and got Kayla out the car.
" ready to meet your new parents " she said smiling. Sara held Kayla hand leading her up to the house.
Ryan opened the door smiling.
" hi mom! Hi Kayla " he said greeting them at the door. They walked to the living room where zack and Hailey were.

Sara looked at Kayla. " Kayla let me introduce you to your new family. That's mommy , that's daddy and your big brother " Sarah said pointing to each of them. " I love you and will see you son but I have a cruise I need to be going to now " she said then hugged Kayla and left.

Ryan walked over to Kayla. " hi Kayla let's explain some rules then we can show you around the house. " Ryan said. He brought Kayla over to the couch.
" Rule one : you listen to all the adults in the house. That's including Evan since he's older than you
Rule two : you are to behave and just be a baby
Rule three : if someone places a pacifier or bottle in your mouth it stays there. " Ryan explained the rules.
" now lets go see your nursery. " Hailey said. She grabbed Hailey hand and brought her upstairs to see her nursery. " I hope you like the color purple " Hailey said.

Ryan looked at Kayla. " yes he is. He in pull ups and your not " ryan explained.

Hailey showed Kayla her nursery then came over and checked her diaper. " looks like your wet let's get you changed " Hailey said laying Kayla on the changing table.

"It's not my fault your mom made me this way!" she said in her defense.

Kayla looked around her nursery everything was so babyish that was for sure.

"Um ok." she said shyly as she let her new mommy lead her by the hand laying down for her diaper change

Kayla shook her head as her new mommy left the room.

"Hey I'm Kayla not baby!" she said with an attitude as she looked around the room walking around with the crinkle of her diaper mocking her. It was almost like it was reminding her that she is the baby!

Evan just turned three. So when Kayla said that to him he thought she was being mean. "MOMMMY!" He called out to Hailey. When heard Evan she went upstairs and saw Kayla off her mat.
She calmed Evan down then went over to Kayla.
" Kayla I told you to stay on your mat, I guess your to little to stay in the playroom so you can go to the play pen. " Hailey said. She dragged Kayla hand and placed her in the play pen. " you stay there until it's time for a bottle " Hailey said. She knew Kayla couldn't get out the playpen so she would be stuck.

" yes you are honey. We have your birth certificate if you want to see it" Hailey said.

She went over to the desk with important files and got Kayla birth certificate for her. It said that Kayla was 2 years old. And that ryan and Hailey we're her parents.

"I told you that you are a baby " Hailey said.

"Do I look like a baby!" she said shaking her head not believing the extreme they've gone through to make her a baby again.

"look at him and look at me!" she said pointing at Ryan.

"Who looks more like a baby!" she said trying to get through to her!