LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing Dress Up

I have a friend coming to vist to play dress up , we are not really that close yet , so i was wondering should i introduce her to diapers right away or should i wait ? with my last baby i knew she liked them she was the one that made me a DL .

I hope i'm not just trying to replace my baby . would that be a bad thing ?

Pinky

Need to explain more what you mean by playing dress up and what it is that she thinks playing dress up with you means.

If you have already said something to her about dressing up as a little girl or something like that then maybe pulling diapers out

right away would be ok. But if she is thinking something else then may have to just wing it as the role playing goes along.

SoakedinIowa

It might be a bit too quick to introduce the diapers if the only info you gave her was the little girl dresses. Someone who isn't up on ab/dl might not make the connection between the two without being told. My guess is, that if she's up for the dressing up part, she might be okay with the diapers. Just give her a bit of time and introduce things slowly. If you overwhelm her with all the stuff right away, she might get a bit skittish and back off. But I suppose you just have to go with how the day is turning out. Once she's there you might get a better idea how receptive she'll be to other things.