LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Limbo: Diaper Or Not?

It seems like I have not been on Daily Diapers chat or message board in ages, so here I am; one of my New Year's resolutions was to try and chat more online as I have not really met any friends in the area yet. In that way it has been a disappointing end to the old year, but I think I need to see a psychiatrist about my social anxiety and finding a way to cope with being an AB/DL; in one respect, I see no harm in it, but I also feel a bit embarrassed about enjoying wearing diapers and being a Furry. There is also the nagging fear that I am going to end up as a social pariah and be incapable of getting a girlfriend in the near, or distant, future because people will denounce me as a debauched kink. I almost believe it would be easier to work up the nerve to enlist in the military than to be able to just say, "I'm an AB/DL furry, so deal with it," and go about my life without paying any heed to the slings and arrows of those who cannot accept people who are different. :blush:

I intend to write more tomorrow, but I am afraid that my mind is going to sleep, with or without the rest of me. I am going to drop by the chat room for a moment and then call it a night. FOFN, everyone. :P

If there is one thing life has taught me is that being yourself will attract like minded people. Simply put, anybody who teases, or is prejudice against you are people you wouldn't have wanted to associate with if you got to know them with your weirdness hidden.

Society is crap. Be this, look like this, do this, fuck all that!

Hey, I went through it to, struggling with AB/DLism, and now again I go through this struggle because I don't really fit the term "boy". I'm a square peg, and society is a bunch of assholes.

Try cramming a square peg in an asshole, it won't fit and it's not something you'd really want to do if you're the peg.

Who cares if you're an outcast? Walk with confidence and pride, and you'll snag a girl (or a guy, or some other gender, depending on what you're looking for).

My mother got me believing I couldn't wear diapers and have a girlfriend, it just would never happened. I seriously believed this for the longest time, and constantly worried that the girlfriends I had would get up and leave. They did leave, but for other reasons. Only 1 out of the last 6 had any issue with the diapers, and even she was tolerant. She was a bitch anyway, and it was an abusive relationship, but that's a whole nother forum.

I walk around town with a pacifier in my mouth, and I've been through wal-mart in a skirt. JUST DO IT!

Ok, I too am a bit embarrassed about my desire to wear diapers (and see women in them). I don't let it bother me.

But being furry? Speaking as a hairy man, this is nothing to be concerned about. There are many hair removal products on the market, along with waxing and laser hair removal. Things like Nair provide an at-home temporary solution, as I suppose most waxing kits do too (provided either you can reach your own back, if you have a hairy back). Anyway, the hairy thing is easy to take care of. (This response was a joke -- I know what a furry is.)

As far as I can tell, your biggest problem is worry. Bah, screw other people. You don't need 'em -- once you decide that you're cool, other people eventually will too. And in the meantime, you get to hang out with the coolest person you know, you. Though, you may have to come to terms with the fact that you're not gonna make a whole butload of friends if when you go out you are wearing a diaper and bunny ears... That part might be best left at home. Encapsulation.

Hi,

I know how you feel. I also see that you are 22. Let me tell you, how you feel now and how you feel years from now will be completely different. You will become more confident in your desires, however odd you might think they are. You will also meet people who might not know what a furry or ab/dl is but will at least be curious about it and will be supportive of you. You will probably even meet someone who knows nothing of those fetishes but will think you are cool just because you're different from the crowd.

My advice to you is just relax, take your time, explore your fetish side, and don't be discouraged if you don't find someone who is also a furry/ab/dl - I've yet to meet another dl but have had a number of girlfriends who were curious about it and were supportive of me.

Know that you can count on your online communities. Please, feel free to message me whenever. I know I could use some ab/dl aware friends.

It seems like I have not been on Daily Diapers chat or message board in ages, so here I am; one of my New Year's resolutions was to try and chat more online as I have not really met any friends in the area yet. In that way it has been a disappointing end to the old year, but I think I need to see a psychiatrist about my social anxiety and finding a way to cope with being an AB/DL; in one respect, I see no harm in it, but I also feel a bit embarrassed about enjoying wearing diapers and being a Furry. There is also the nagging fear that I am going to end up as a social pariah and be incapable of getting a girlfriend in the near, or distant, future because people will denounce me as a debauched kink. I almost believe it would be easier to work up the nerve to enlist in the military than to be able to just say, "I'm an AB/DL furry, so deal with it," and go about my life without paying any heed to the slings and arrows of those who cannot accept people who are different. :blush:

I intend to write more tomorrow, but I am afraid that my mind is going to sleep, with or without the rest of me. I am going to drop by the chat room for a moment and then call it a night. FOFN, everyone. :P

Hey,

I too have been very shy about chatting and messaging. I would have to agree with almost everything that has been said. I too have struggled with this issue. Don't worry so much, it takes far more energy then just being yourself and letting the reactions others roll off your back. If they don't like it, that's their problem, not yours. however, I am sorry if that seems a bit preachy, nobody knows about my diapers except my wife, and I feel very little embarrassment about it. hope that helps.

DLK