LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Thinks I Mad At Her. :(

Just noticed last knight mommies' (GF) brakes on her car didn't seem to be stopping the way the should, and making a lot of noise. It was too late to really see much then, but I told her I would take a look at it today. Figuring she know how bad that car was - I figured I didn't need to tell her not to try to drive it anywhere, unless it had something to do with trying to fix it, and then extremely carefully (that car is our ONLY way to get anywhere, and nothing is close enough to walk to).

Well, when I got myself out of bed, and went to look exactly what I was going to need to fix her brakes, it was not there (I hadn't noticed she was not in the house). Then I found out she went out, just to take someone else to the store! (I guess I did rise my voice a little, reminding her of how bad it was last knight, and it's not going to fix itself just sitting, and you could damage other things by continuing to use it like that - but I was actually more concerned of what could have happened if she really NEEDED to stop in a hurry, and the car would not!)

When I did finally get to take a look, there was literally nothing left of the brake pads! Fortunately it didn't get the rotors too bad - they could have been re-surfaced, but since you could only see a slight scuff mark on them, and not feel any obvious grooves in them, and getting someone else to drive me to get them machined would be a pain in the ah, bottom, I just slapped new pads on (to make things easier, I think I might - later one - buy a set of rotors, just to have to put on the next time it needs brakes, and then drive with new rotors to have this set machined, to set to the side till needed, exc.)

But she STILL thinks I am mad at her for going out. :crybaby: But it really just more scared of what could have happened. :doctor:

hrm.. funny i should read this whilst listening to 'driven' off of test for echo

maybe just tell her you were worried for her saftey?

I know what thats like though.

as for your rotors, i'm no mechanic, but I've never worried about having mine machined unless they're very visibly messed up. but they're pretty cheap now-adays. you can get basic OEM rotors for about 20$ a peice here in ontario. in some respects its almost cheaper to replace the rotor than have it machined...

maybe you could do something she'd like maybe a card with some flowers?

flowers are always good. :) specially this time of year.

good luck!