LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In A Relationship

Plenty of good advice here: As ye sow, so shall ye reap....

I sometimes wear all day every day, other times not at all...it goes in phases, is affected by the heat, any problems I may have such as a rash.

The GF does not like diapers, on account of some bad experiences in her previous life, so I keep the diapers private and out of sight of the GF. This applies especially to wet diapers and the very occasional messy one.

I generally don't wear diapers to bed.

Since GF doesn't like diapers, if my pants come off, so does any diaper.

GF prefers to ignore the diapers, and I let her. I think she also realizes it helps equalize our different levels of need for sex.

The most tension it has caused is when it becomes clear to her that I am diapered -- for example, if a dry diaper is visible in my coat pocket and we are in public. Finances cause much more trouble.

A couple of practical points: Get diapers that don't crinkle. The ones with the "cloth-like" covers are best for this purpose. Be discrete -- don't let her or anyone else know when you are wearing -- one of her concerns is others finding you out. And be sure she knows that diapers are "in addition to" and not "instead of".

for the guy who couldn't get himself to come inside a gal: It takes me a *long* time to come inside a gal.

There are lots of things that can cause non-performance. You need to be relaxed, not tired, not drunk, not having bad thoughts. As long as your hydraulics are working, the gal will enjoy the experience. To make things happen faster, a little water in the bladder sometimes helps. Also, give yourself permission to concentrate on what is happening to you for a bit. Chocolate is a mood elevator.

Beyond that, there are a bunch of drugs that can affect stuff. Diuretics are famous for making the hydraulic part not work. Antidepressants can make it difficult to reach a climax; my own personal experience is that the easiest climaxes come 12 to 24 hours after *not* taking antidepressants, and that the effects are sensitive to peak blood concentrations. This applies to SSRIs(paxil, luvox) and to nefazodone (serzone), in my personal experience.

All these "horror stories" has show me one thing...

My decision to bring the pacifier out within one week, and the diapers within 1 month after the first date is a VERY good idea. Hopefully, with this one, I won't ever need to date again. I am so ready to just settle down and be happy.

Tension?: I guess the biggest tension they might bring is the fact that I'm unable to come when I have sex with her (I've never been unable to come with a woman through any means...I guess because of my fetish.) Which leads me to my question: Has anyone else had this problem and overcome it? If so, how?

I had something like that happen to me, too. Difficult time ejaculating due to the guilt I was feeling for not telling her I wear diapers. I psyched myself into orgasms with a simple mantra: "Let's make a baby!" They are in college now.