LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

James was mad at Alex for pushing her brother not caring if he did try to take her tablet or not. Especially after the talk they had last night "Alex I've had enough of you fighting with the twins..." as he held Adam James reached and took Alex's tablet "I'm taking your tablet until you can show me that you can get along with your little brother and sister,"

Alex was mad. "I hate you and the stupid twins. " Alex said crying and running to her room. She slammed the door and cried.
Kenzie was up just snuggling with Hailey. They heard the door slam and wanted to see what was going on. " what's wrong " Hailey asked setting both twins down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James sighed putting Adam down to go play with Kenzie and talk to Hailey "apparently Alex pushed Adam down so I took her tablet and told her she can't have it back until she learns how to get along with the twins"

Adam laughed "yea" as he went and found JJs gym bag and pulled out the ball giggling as he rolled it to Kenzie.

James didn't know what to do either wishing that all the kids would get along with each other

Kenzie rolled it but she rolled it passed adam and knocked Down jj trophy. She looked at adam.
" uh oh" she says. " we in wouble " she said knowing they we're in trouble now.

Alex stop having her tantrum instead she started to pack her bags. She was going to stay with grandma until the twins left.

James heard a breaking sound and went over to check on the twins and saw what happened "Adam Kenzie what did you do" James was mad and stern as they both knew better Adam pointing to Kenzie "she play ball daddy"

JJ woke up and came out of his room but saw his broken trophy "I can't believe you 2 brats broke my trophy!" JJ yells at them

Kenzie looked at adam. " no adam pway first " Kenzie said. Kenzie turns and looks at jj. " I sorry " Kenzie says putting looking at the ground.

Hailey finished making breakfast and went upstairs. " jj Calm down we can fix your trophy " Hailey said getting some super glue.

Hailey sighs and goes and gets the twins to calm down. " you two know you weren't allowed in your bother room. So after breakfast it's time out for both of you " Hailey explained. She put both the twins in there highchair and gave them pancakes. She put bibs on both and gave them sippy cups. Hailey never saw James so mad before.

Alex was so mad now she was getting in trouble for something she didn't even do. She did not want dance taken away so she was going to try and get along with the twins. " I understand dad" she said. Then went back to her room.

Kenzie knew better to say anything so she just ate her breakfast quietly.

JJ just quietly stood there "yea I understand too, I'll be better I'm sorry" As he went to his room to get dressed.

Adam ate with Kenzie although making a bit of a mess as he ate getting syrup on his face and hands and a little in his hair and as he drank his juice it dribbled onto the front of his clothes too.

James went over to Hailey "I wasn't too hard on them was I?"

Kenzie was way cleaner than adam. " you diwie " she says not liking being sticky.

Hailey watch the twins knowing adam would need a bath. " no you weren't I think they both should stay in the house today." Hailey said. She went over to Adam. " you are one dirtier baby wanna take a bath." Hailey cooed.

James nodded his head "yea I agree" as he laughed a little watching he twins eat as Kenzie was clean and proper and Adam was a bit more of a mess.

Adam laughed at Haiely asking him to take a bath "I no dirti mama!" As he tryed to lick the syrup off "see I cwean"

Hailey smiled at Adam." Yes you are. You need a nice bubble bath " Hailey said. She went to the bathroom and went to run the bath.

Kenzie looked at James. " I wanna pway outside " Kenzie said pointing to the backyard.

Adam enjoyed his bath time and splashed around in the water "wubble wubble" as he blew the bubbles and tryed to catch them

James helped Kenzie out of her high chair letting JJ and Alex have space in there rooms for a bit and he put shoes on Kenzie and held her hand as he led her outside

Hailey washed adam up making sure to get all his syrup out his hair. She put his paw patrol shirt and pants on. She brought him outside with James.
Kenzie played in her play house

Hailey washed adam up making sure to get all his syrup out his hair. She put his paw patrol shirt and pants on. She brought him outside with James.
Kenzie played in her play house

" I need to run to the store to get some things. It would be easier if I didn't take the twins so I'll take Alex and jj " Hailey says to James. " also I want to start potty training the twins more so I'm getting pull ups"
Kenzie plays with Adam two and soaks her diaper but she does not like the feeling of being wet. So she goes over to James. " daddy I wet " she says.

Alex was in her practicing dance. When jj came in. " hey what's up " she says.

Adam looked down and realized his diaper was wet too and came over "daddy I wet too!" As James brought them both inside to there nursery to change them. He got Kenzie first and "ok princess let's get you dry" as e got a free diaper quickly changing her and kissing her head before putting her down and taking Adam next knowing he would be a bit more of a handful. Sure enough mid change he takes off and runs away "Adam get back here"

Hailey got her purse together. Then went to get the kids ready. But she caught adam running around naked. " adam are you giving daddy a hard time you know that can you lead you to time out " Hailey said bringing him back to James.

Kenzie went to go play in her room.

Alex looked at jj. " I'm fine, just practicing dance. I'm trying to stay out of trouble. " Alex says.