LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

It was a Saturday morning 5am. James had been gone all week on another business trip but would be back later that day by the afternoon. That meant Hailey was left to handle her 4 active kids JJ(16) Alex(8) and the 3yr old twins Adam and McKenzie. She loved her kids but they could be a handful especially when James was gone for work.

Hailey was happy it was Saturday. That meant she could take a break and her husband could watch the kids. They were a handful at times. She need a couple hours off to herself to get her hair done and maybe nails. She loved all the kids the same. Sometimes is was hard to keep them all in line.
Hailey turned over when she saw her son adam and looked at the time. " adam go back to bed it's not even 7:00 " she groaned covering her head with a pillow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I can't mommy can I watch swongebob? Pwetty please" he start to tug on the back of his diaper as the wet sogginess of it started to bother him "I wet too mommy" Adam meant well he just was a very early riser with a lot of energy.

Hailey was getting irritated with adam. " Adam I said go to your room now " she yelled at him. She was super tired after yesterday episode with kids. Both twins had a super meltdown at the store.

James was shocked and mad as Hailey never normally yelled at him like that before and he didn't know what to do. He kept fussing with his wet diaper and went to Alex room next. He grabbed a new diaper and started to nudge her "sis sis wakey I wet"

Hailey was happy adam finally went back to his room.
Alex was sleeping in her bed when adam came to her room.
" adam go away " she yelled. She up out of her bed and led him out the door. And slammed it on him.
" don't come back " she yelled.

Adam stood there and started screaming and crying confused about why everyone was yelling st him and he sat on the floor and threw a fit. JJ wakes up confused by what's going on he needed to sleep he had a big basketball game today and came out of his room.

"Adam what are you doing out here it's 5 in the morning" JJ yawns, he wasn't the best with the toddlers and never really babysat unless for a short time to let his mom run to the store or something and picked him trying to help him go back to sleep but adamjust screamed and cryed

Hailey heard adam get up and scream. She got out of bed. " adam why are you crying " she Said. She took him from jj and tried to calm him down. Hailey got a diaper and changed him in her room then tried to get him back to sleep.

Hailey sighed. " well adam it's early in the morning and mommy tired. Now let's go back to sleep before your sister wakes up " Hailey gave him his favorite stuffed animal and laid turned her tv on to cartoons.

Hailey sighed. " well adam it's early in the morning and mommy tired. Now let's go back to sleep before your sister wakes up " Hailey gave him his favorite stuffed animal and laid turned her tv on to cartoons.

Hailey was so happy when adam finally went to bed. She fell asleep for an hour before. Kenzie got up and climbed in her bed to. She snuggled next to Hailey sucking her th

Adam wakes up at 7and stretches a bit and lays there snuggling with his mommy and sister. As he wakes up his tummy rumbles and he passes gas grunts a bit and immediately fills his diaper his 2nd diaper already and it's barely 7

Hailey continue to sleep while the twin watched tv.
Kenzie sat at the be then smelled something in the air. " bowter you make stinky " she said.

Alex got up and went to go get dressed and pour herself some breakfast. Hoping the twins didn't here her.

Adam laughed when he realized he did "yea I make swtunky " and was ready to get out of bed. He climbed off and pulled his sisters arm to come play and went to the living room and saw Alex "hi sis sis" as he already forgot Alex yelled at him earlier

Kenzie got out of bed and followed adam.
Alex was minding her own business still in a bad mood when adam came in. She didn't say hi she just went back to her room away from them.

Adam never really understood why Alex didn't like him and played with kenzie instead and took some toys out and started playing with them pushing them around as he jumped on the couch with his plane enjoying not being supervised

Hailey woke up and got herself dressed then went to go check on the twins. She saw kenzie playing and adam.
" okay let's get the change sessions going who wants to go first" Hailey says getting two diapers.
Kenizie laid down first and got her diaper changed. Then went back to playing.
" okay adam your turn I think you made a huge stinky. " Hailey said.

Adam came over next and layed down "I make stinky mommy! He said proudly wiggle wiggling around. "Can we have sweal mommy? Where daddy? Can we go play in da pool?...." as he rattled off more and more questions hyper

Hailey smiled and changed adam. " yes you can have some breakfast " Hailey said answering the first question.
Kenzie ran over to Hailey. " I hungwy" she says.
" okay let's go " she say and brings both the twins to the kitchen and pours them bowl of cereal.
Alex come back down and sits away from the kids. " mom can I go in the pool in a minute " Alex asked.
" yes you can adam wants to go to " Hailey said.

Adam was eating cereal and talking to Kenzie in there own language as his mouth was filled with food. He heard about the pool and turned his head trying to talk to Alex about it and it all game out as babble.

JJ finally gets out of bed yawning he heads to the kitchen saying good morning to everyone and takes a chug of orange juice right out of the carton

Alex looked at adam. " do I have to go in the pool with stinky one and stinky two " Alex ask sticking her tongue out at adam.
Hailey gave Alex the mommy look.
Kenzie hears what Alex said. " you swinky " she said.

Adam stuck his tongue out back at Alex tinking she was being silly. "I no stinky..." as he lets out a big burp

JJ pours himself cereal and eats at the table wi everyone "mom do you think dads going to make it to my game tonight coach says I'm starting and I was opting you guys would be there

Alex stuck her tongue out. " I'm not in diapers " she said.

Hailey ignored the little kid fight that was going on around her.
" dad should be here around maybe noon if he left now which he did " Hailey said hoping he would be here sooner or later.

JJ smiled relieved feeling better knowing his dad would be there since James doesn't get to see games often because of his job.

JJs conversation being interrupted by Adam "mommy Alex said I no go pool wit her" Adam was complaining as he continues his argument with alex