LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Adam hugged his bear and stayed asleep.

James went back to the car wit JJ and Alex "I'm gonna take you guys somewhere special" as he drove a bit out of the city to a old school diner that's open 24-7.

Alex was just happy to spend quality times with her dad and her older brother. She looked at the menu. " daddy can I get a strawberry milkshake " she asked since he said it was the best.

Hailey cleaned up and made a list of things they needed from the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James smiled and said of course as they ordered 3 strawberry milkshakes fries and cheeseburgers. Jj tells his dad about how schools going basketball and is overall it's going good." James tells jj ow proud he is off Ihim and looks at Alex asking her about her week as well

" it was an okay week daddy. But I was grounded for four days over something adam and Kenzie did. They told mom I broke her vase she really like. But I told her the truth and she didn't believ me so I broke adam favorite toy truck " Alex said blowing of some stem.

James sighed not knowing what story to believe but knowing that Alex hasn't been up bein the middle child as he tries as much as he can to make sure she doesn't feel left out. "I'll talk to your mom about it but Alex you have to help me and your mom by being a little nicer to the twins. I know they can be difficult but they're toddlers they don't know any better. JJ will be off in college soon which will make you the oldest, they will look up to you. I'll work with mom and make sure you have your space and privacy but I need you to help by being a little more understanding to them "

Alex sighed the win always made so Alex couldn't get any attention. Before they came she always got her mom and got there attention. Plus James was home more often. " I guess but it's not fair before the twins came you were home all the time now you work a lot and I barely see you and when I do it's not for long " Alex tried to explain to James how she was feeling.

James felt bad as he didn't like being away from home but with his job right now it made I'm be away home more than normal and the extra promotion was helpful for paying bills si Hailey having to stay home and watch the kids but he couldn't say all that to an 8 yr old "ok how about this, from now on the twins can't go into your room, once a month I'll make a special day for just the 2 of us to do whatever you want"

JJ was eating is food but decided to speak up too "and you have me sis. I was about your age when you were born and it was hard at first but now you're one of the coolest kids I know. If you ever need anything I'm here too"

Alex still didn't understand but that sound like a good idea.
" that sounds like a good idea, I just miss are quality times with each other. " Alex was happy. She looked at jj. " thank you big bro " she happy he wasn't mean to her.

JJ and James both hugged Alex making sure she knew she was loved and cared for and they went back to eating. James ordered food to go for Hailey and paid for dinner having enjoyed some quality time with his older kids, it was hard sometimes because the twins required a lot of attention.

Adam was having a hard time sleeping having a bad dream he woke up scared and crying a little looking around his dark room. He climbed out of bed sucking his pacifier and dragging his bear crying as he looked around for either is mommy or daddy

Alex was having a good time tonight. She missed days like these, but she was exhausted after her day. So in the car she fell right to sleep.

Kenzie couldn't sleep either so she got out of bed trying to find someone to cuddle with.
Hailey was brining laundry to the laundry room when bumped in both twins. " hey two can't sleep" Hailey says. She puts the basket down and picks them up.

" okay adam you can stay with me " Hailey said she was Just about to get both twins asleep when jj came out.
" I'm sorry jj I didn't think they got in there I will talk to them " Hailey said.
She looked at both twins. " who was in your brother room " Hailey asked.
Kenzie pointed to adam.

James sighed and held Kenzie for Hailey and rocked her gently "I know I mean I knew twins would be a handful but didn't think it would be like this" he looked down tough at his sleepy toddler and kissed her head "it's a good think they're adorable"

He looked at Hailey and told her about dinner "so I heard about the little fight Alex got in with the twins. So I made a deal with her that she has to be nicer to them but her room is off limits to the twins and I'm gonna try to find ways to spend time with her. I think she's struggling with being the middle child "

Hailey held adam and kissed his head. " yea they are Adorable " Hailey said.
She knew Alex was struggling with the twins but she didn't think it was bad.
" well before we had the twins we're all about Alex now we barely focus attention on her. I try to have them get along but it doesn't work at. I think if have one special day with here it would be nice. " Hailey explained.

James checked and saw Kenzie asleep bringing her back to her room he tucked her to bed put her doll next to her and put her pacifier in her mouth hoping she would sleep trough the night and went to his room

Hailey did the same with Adam. She just hoped he didn't get up at five again.

The night went by peaceful. Alex got up and got dressed for the day. She was usually the first person up.

Adam woke up next he yawned he was still half asleep as he sucked his thumb his hair a mess as he dragged his teddy bear out to the living room and saw Alex "hi sis sis" he mumbled through his paci as he led is arms up to cuddle

Adam didn't understand what he did wrong it could tell Alex was being mean and stood there and started crying.

James was asleep but woke up hearing Adam "i got Him..." he said softly as he went to the living and found Adam there e picked him "hey what's the matter?" As he tryed to sooth him and looked at Alex "Alex do you know what appended?"

When Adam started to cry Alex pushed him down. She got scared when James came in.
" no I don't " Alex said starting to pout because she knew she would be in trouble.
Hailey was happy James got it for once she could sleep in.

Adam cries louder trying to get the words out "she.push.me!!!" He gets out between sobbing as James tryed to calm him down and gives a stern lol to Alex "did you push your brother. And I promise if you lie to me youre punishment is gong to be 10 times worse "

Alex was so mad now. She looked at adam and James. She could tell her dad a lie and get more trouble.

" I did push him because he tried to take my tablet it's his fault he knows better he shouldn't touch my stuff. " Alex said. She folded her arms.

" it's not fair " she mumbled.