LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Adam began drinking juice although some some spilling on the front of his shirt while drank he let out a loud burp. He than stood there and squatted and grunted as he began filling his diaper.

jamss came in and sat on the edge of the bed "I wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't know that it was a rule that the twins were not allowed in the studio. Just know your daddy loves you very much and I would do anything for you"

Hailey watched as Adam drank his juice and grunted. " aww my baby tummy hurt." Hailey asked.
She waited until he was done. Then laid him down and changed him.

Alex hugged James. " it's okay daddy just next time remember. " Alex said.
Kenzie was being very quite she went into jj room and took out all his socks from his drawer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adams tummy was still urting a bit but felt a little better now as he babbled me chewed and drooled all over some plastic keys as his mom changed him and mid change he began to pee as well.

james hugged Alex back and looked st the time "ok go get changed so we can go to JJs game ok.

James left the room and looked for Kenzie "Kenzie come out wherever you are we need to go to your brothers gsme

Hailey was about to wipe adam when he started to pee. She quickly blocked it with a diaper so she didn't get pee on her. She finished the change more quickly now. She got him ready to go to jj game.

Alex got dressed and ready for her brother game. She grabbed her tablet and head phones then walked downstairs.
Kenzie heard her dad call her.
" I here " she called with a giggle. She usually didn't get in trouble like Alex and Adam do.

Hailey made the twins had there diaper knowing there tummy would hurt again.

Kenzie giggled as she was picked up and placed in her car seat.
Alex out her headphones and listened to her show.

Adam kept leaning over curious to what Alex was watching since e always saw her wit the tablet. James held Hailey's hand and kissed her cheek telling her tat her hair looked great and e parked st the school near the gymnasium

"ok Alex you know the rule no tablet when we got to JJs game just like JJ can't use his phone when we go to your dance recitals so leave it in the car"

Alex held her tablet away so adam couldn't see it.
" okay daddy " she said putting her tablet down.
Hailey got out and went over to adam." Adam and Kenzie. Make sure you two do not run away " Hailey warned them. She helped adam out.
Kenzie nodded her head

Hailey looked at the popcorn.
" adam that's not how you ask for some thing" hailey said. She has been trying to teach the twins manner.
Kenzie wanted popcorn too.
" daddy popcorn please " she asked using her manners.
Alex didn't want popcorn so she waited for the twins to be done.

Kenzie smiled and shook head no she didn't want to tell the man what she wanted. She was the shy one.

Hailey smiled. " good boy " Hailey said. She got adam his popcorn the. Went to find a seat for everyone while James helped Kenzie.

James rubbed her back and apologized as he got her a popcorn and paid as e brought her inside and and sat wit Alex Adam and Hailey. Adam enjoyed his popcorn and looked around and saw JJ warming up "mommy mommy wool!! HIIII BWOTER!" He tryed getting is attention.

JJ blushed a little hearing Adam scream as he tryed to focus on the game his teammates giving him a hard time

Hailey made sure Alex was okay and looked at adam yell. " adam I know your excited but calm down " she said. Every time jj had a game he got over excited.

Kenzie smiled and ate her popcorn happily she talked to James and basically told him what he missed. She also tried to tell him that Alex and Adam got in timeout a lot.

James smiled and listened to Kenzie talk and tell him about the week. He put her in his lap so she could see better and the game started as JJ started the game for the first time all of us clapping for him when he goes on the court.

Adam watches and eats popcorn bouncing in Hailey's lap. Although all the bouncing made his tummy hurt again as he curled up a little in Hailey's lap and barely grunted as he messed his diaper again

Alex tried to get into the game but it was Boring. Hailey was getting into the game when she felt adam grunt. She looked over at James. " honey it's your turn this time " Hailey said handing adam to James.
Kenzie watched the game to cheering like everyone else.

James sighed as he was enjoying the game as basketball was one of the biggest things him and JJ bonded over "Hailey can you do ''tis one and I'll do the rest of the diaper changes for weekend" trying to make a deal with her

Hailey knew James loved basketball and he missed jj last game. She took adam and went to go change him. This time doing it faster than before so she wouldn't get peed on. Once done she went back to the game.

Hailey rocked adam to sleep knowing he was tired and his nap got caught short.

Kenzie was tired to and closed her eyes and went to sleep after trying to stay up for the game.

Alex was so happy when the game was over.

Hailey rocked adam to sleep knowing he was tired and his nap got caught short.

Kenzie was tired to and closed her eyes and went to sleep after trying to stay up for the game.

Alex was so happy when the game was over.

Hailey thought about it. " how about you take Alex and jj out. Spend some quality time with them " Hailey said.
Alex heard that. " daddy please " she said wanting spend some quality time with James.

Hailey carried adam out to the car and buckled him in his seat.
" good game jj you did really good " Hailey said.
Kenzie stayed asleep the whole time on the way home.