LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Adam got upset "Nooo I was good boy!!! Wight mommy?" As he looked up at Hailey for support. James put down Alex and got his luggage as they made there way back to the car james realizing how much he missed them

Hailey looked at adam and picked him up. " you were an okay boy " Hailey said.
Alex stayed close to James. Kenzie held on to James hand walked back to the car.
Hailey put adam in the car then helped Kenzie in and got in the passenger seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James drove letting Hailey relax for a minute "where's JJ? I figured he would have wanted to come too..." having forgotten that JJ had a big game today.

Adam layed in his back seat and saw his paci and tryed to reach for it. "Alex paci pwesse" as it was close to her to reach

" he has a big game today so he has practice " Hailey said.
Alex looked at the pacifier in tried to reach it. " I can't reach it " Alex said. She didn't even try.
Kenzie wet her diaper and closed her eyes and went to sleep.

James felt bad having completely forgotten that that was was today. "Ok good to know. How's the potty training going with those 2?" As he tryed to catch up on everything he missed this week

Adam started to squirm "mommy can I have paci peease!" As he interrupted Hailey and James conversation

Hailey was about to answer James. " adam we trying to get you of pacie "Hailey said. She turned back to James.
" not good they will not use the potty " Hailey said.

" well you wouldn't know how it is to change two diapers." Hailey said. She wasn't saying anything but hoped they will be potty changed soon.
Alex was getting annoyed with adam. " mom make him stop " she whined.

"Adam settle down back there or else you're going to timeout and a nap when we get home"James said sternly James feeling bad Hailey has to deal with this all the time as ada, stopped immediately and folded his arms

Hailey was happy adam listened to James. " I'm glad your home the kids listen better " Hailey said. Holding James hand.

Alex was happy and went back to playing her tablet when adam quite down.

They got back to the house and James went to the backseat and picked up Kenzie being careful since she was asleep and in a wet diaper he took her inside first getting her diaper changed as he was careful hoping she stayed asleep and puts her down for a nap

Hailey got adam and laid him down for a nap as well. She let him stay in his diaper since it wasn't thy wet.
Alex got dressed for dance practice later and ran threw her dance at her house.

Adam wasn't ready for a nap yet and shook his head no. He crawled out of bed and held up his favorite book "wead pwease mommy" as he put it in her lap even though he's asked for the same book every time

Hailey didn't feel like reading. She wanted to get to her hair appointment. " no adam it's time to take a nap. " she gave him his pacifier and turned off the light. And left the room and told James she was going to get her hair done and that Alex had dance in a hour. All the instruction he needed for the kids.

" no I will be back before five " Hailey said then kissed James and left the house.

Alex went upstairs to see why adam was crying. She went in his room and gave him his stuffed to calm down before Kenzie woke up. She wasn't always mean to him.

Adam calmed down wen he was finally with his stuffed animal and he hugged him while sucking his paci "fank u sis sis I wub you" he said to Alex before falling to sleep for a nap

James unpacked his bag and watched Alex practice a bit trying to make up for lost time

Alex didn't say anything just left. She was happy he stopped crying. She went to her practice and started to practice her solo.
Kenzie woke up about five minutes later in a soap diaper.
" daddy " she called as she dragged her blanket downstairs.

James looked up and saw Kenzie and went over to her "hey only wat are you doing up? Have a good nap?" As he picked her up he felt her pants wet and rubbed her ack sighing "common lets get you changed" as e took her to the changing table and handed her a pacifier and changed her out of her wet diaper and cleaned her up and put a clean one on there "ok there we go all better now"

Kenzie smiled and shook her head yes. " I sweep long time" she said as she got her diaper changed.
She ran off to her dolls and started to play. Alex looked at the time. " daddy we need to get going " Alex said grabbing her dance bag.

"Ok Alex can you help your sister get to the car I need to get Adam" as he went to his room and carefully picked him up hoping he would stay asleep knowing how cranky he gets as e started to wake up rubbing his eyes and crying from his nap being ruined. "Adam your fine you can sleep in the car we just need to take Alex to dance practice" giving him a pacifier as he put him in his car seat and he didn't cry as loud but was still whimpering and got Kenzie in hers next.

james made sure all the kids were buckled in before driving off

James drove Alex to dance practice "ok Alex have a good practice I'll be back in an hour to pick you up ok."

He turned and checked on the twins in the backseat how about we go get some mcdonalds while we wait for your sister