LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

"Not yet, let me work on that while you keep an eye on them" he kissed Hailey's cheek and Kenzie's head and went to the car to get her toy and build it in the backyard.

adam came over tugging Hailey's arm "mommy I hungwry , food pwease " and put his arms up

Hailey looked down at Adam. " Adam why are you out of timeout " she asked. She brought him back to the stool then went to make dinner.

Kenzie was super excited she danced around proudly in her big kid underwear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex ran to help Adam since Hailey was in the kitchen. She helped him go tithe potty. " good job. Go put a sticker "

Hailey walked in. " good job Alex helping Adam and Adam good job for going potty"

Hailey looked at Adam. " that's what you get when don't have an accidents. " Hailey said. She went to go making diner.

Kenzie ran to her room and smiled at her castle. " that's wig fank you " she said going into it.

James sat down next to Alex "hey I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you today. You are doing a great job with the twins and saw how you helped Adam. Just wanted you to know how proud I am of you and that yo lu deserve this back" as he gave Alex back her tablet

Adam tried to say Hawaii as he heard Hailey and James talking about it but his mouth was full from eating so nothing came out but more babbling.

JJ looked up a little confused about the surprise trip "where are we going?" As they haven't been on a family trip in a while as James and Hailey always say they are worried about how the twins will be away from homd

Hailey didn't want to them exactly. " were going to see some of my cousins they live near the beach so pack swim suits " Hailey said.
Kenzie tried to tell them about Hawaii but it was just babble

Alex was happy to go to the beach.

James could tell JJ wasn't thrilled as he imagined that he would rather be with his gf and friends but he put on a little smile.

james spoke up "listen jj I know you would rather spend time here but you graduate next year and will be off to college so we want to do a nice trip as a family"

After dinner James starts to bring the dishes to the sink and asks alex to help clean up and looks st Hailey "how about I'll clean up and you have JJ help you with getting the twins ready for bed." Wanting to have both the kids be involved more

Hailey helped Adam put his shirt on the right way. " Adam come down " Hailey said she fixed him then slid him down in his bed.

" goodnight baby " Hailey said. Hailey left the room.
Kenzie didn't want to sleep in her bed so she crawled to Adams. " bowter me sweep"