LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey smiled she had to tell someone about the trip to Hawaii. " no we aren't going today we're going next week " Hailey says.

Kenzie smiled loving the beach and her icecream. She was super clean and didn't get any icrecream on her. " bwoter we make big castle "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yea!!!! A weally weally big one dats wike dis!" As he holds his arms up as high as he can imagining the big sand castle him and Kenzie will build

"can we pack now mommy please!!!!!" As he was really hyper between the ice cream and surprise beach trip

" yea with wermaids " Kenzie said super excited. Hailey laughed they were so cute.
" not yet you can't tell bwoter or sissy " Hailey said. " can you two keep a secret. "

Hailey wiped Adams face then picked up his bowl. Hailey looked at adam.
" no you can't tell sissy or bowyer it's a surprise. " Hailey said. She kissed adam then got Kenzie ready and started to walk back to the house before the kids get up.

Adam had been so excited about ice cream and the beach he didn't realize he had to go potty bad and started to fidget "mommy I gotta go tinky " as he said urgently almost wanting to squat and grunt right there.

adam was getting better at knowing to say when he needed to go potty but always waited till the very last minute to say it or just when it was about to be an accident anyway

Hailey ran to him to the house as quickly as she could and made him sit on the potty. She did with same Kenzie knowing they just made it.
" good job you two l Hailey said praising them both.

Hailey went over and checked his pull up and wiped his bottom.
" not yet you still need alittle bit of time " Hailey said. But she was still proud of him.
Hailey wiped Kenzie then set them up with playdough so the could play with it while she did some housework.

Kenzie looked at adam eat the play dough. " mommy not going be Wappy" she says.
Hailey come in to adam eating the playdough. " adam that naughty your going to time out " Hailey said. She dragged him to time out. " three minutes.

Adam sat in the timeout corner and waited to be let out as he puffed with his arms crossed.

JJ finished up with his last day of school and told his 2 best friends to come over tonight to celebrate and spent time with his girlfriend waiting for Hailey to come pick him up

Hailey took adam out time out and put both of them in the car to ick up the kids. She picked up jj first. " so who's coming over tonight" she asked him. As she drove to get Alexis.

" okay if you want you guys can hangout in the back yard and camp out there so the twins won't bother you. You know how they get when companies over " Hailey said to jj. They always wanted to hangout with the big kids.

JJ smiled and said thank you looking forward to having a guys night with his friends without having to deal with Alex or the twins.

Adam sucked his thumb and babbled "mama I hummy, I wan fishi pweese." Referring to the goldfish crackers as he played with a toy

Hailey pulled into Alex school. She looked at Adam. " adam you jut had icecream you don't need fishy to " Hailey said to him then continue to talk to jj about his sleep over.
Alexis came out the car still in a bad mood. She was still mad about early knowing James was going to yell at her more.

Alex looked at the teddy and shook her head no.
" mom can I go to nanny tonight " Alex asked.
" I have to ask them and daddy but I don't see why not. L" Hailey said.
Kenzie tried looked at jj and his phone. " me pway pease. "

JJ was in the middle of texting his friends about tonight and his girlfriend and looked at Kenzie "not now Kenzie, play with Adam" as he went back to being focused on his phone

"I a big kid and go poopy in da potty" Adam tryes to tell Alex since she always calls him just a baby

Kenzie started to whine. " pwease" she said wanting to play on it.
Hailey was getting frustrated.
" twins you two need to settle down now if you don't I will put you both in time out " Hailey said as she pulled into the parking near James office.

Kenzie started to whine. " pwease" she said wanting to play on it.
Hailey was getting frustrated.
" twins you two need to settle down now if you don't I will put you both in time out " Hailey said as she pulled into the parking near James office.

Alex was really annoyed. " ADAM QUITE DOWN IF YOU DONT IM GOING TO HIT YOU " she said litterally over it.

Hailey was shock she turned around. " Alex he's just excited now put your head phones on so you don't hear him. But adam lower your voice "