LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey ran up to adam. She picked him up and looked at his knee. There was only a little scrap. " adam calm down its no that bad . I told you to slow down " Hailey said.
Knowing he was over exaggerating.

Adam stayed asleep cuddling with Kenzie both of them being much more behaved today. James had made some calls about Hawaii and was getting calls back during his downtime and called Hailey figuring this was around nap time for the kids "hey sweetie how are the kids today?"

" they were actually pretty good not like yesterday. Adam fell of his bike and screamed but there was nothing there " hailey explained to James while she washed the dishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Well I have some good news. I found us a flight for next week and I was thinking of getting 2 hotel room one for just Alex and JJ and the twins could be in the other room with us just so they have space. The hotel is on the beach with a view of the ocean. I emailed you the website so you can look it up"

Hailey didn't know about the two hotel rooms. " honey sounds good but this is suppose to be a family vacation. It's not if the kids are separated. But the rest sounds nice. Is there a way we can just get bigger hotel room " Hailey said

"I'll see if they can get us a suite, I just hope all the kids can get along. I don't know what to do about Alex. I tryed talking to her today but she wasn't really paying attention when it came to she needs to try to get along with the twins"

"I just hope it turns around soon" as James talked to Hailey Adam woke up needing to potty from all the juice he had and he climbed out of bed and tryed to use it all on his own for the first time. He sat down on the potty although forgetting to pull down his diaper and started to pee

" I have to go I hear one of the twins " Hailey said. She hung up the phone and went to see who was up. Then saw adam on the potty with his diaper on. She giggled a little. " adam you need to pull down you pull up. But your not in trouble " Hailey said putting him in a new pull up.

" well not really you still went in your pull up " Hailey said putting him in a new pull up. She sat him down to eat lunch.
" do you want to go get icecream when sissy wakes up " Hailey asked him.

Kenzie came down stairs. Hailey picked her up. " she sat her down to eat her lunch. Kenzie babbled to adam while she ate.
While the the twins ate Hailey looked at the website James was talking about it was super nice.

Kenzie smiled. " oooh I want wocohalte " Kenzie said
Hailey came in the living with the kids. " okay you two let's take a potty break before we go." Hailey said. She brought them both to there potty and helped them and waited for one of them to pee.

Kenzie went then waited to be wiped. Hailey wiped Kenzie. " okay adam but don't have an accident "Hailey said. She took the kids outside. They walked since the icecream shop wasn't that far.
" Remember hold each other hands " Hailey said. Kenzie grabbed Adams hand as they walked by she saw a bird.
" wook a birdie"

Kenzie did the same with every animal they saw. Shortly after they arrived at the icecream patrol. Hailey sat kids at the bench. And went to go get there icecream knowing they got the same thing all the time. Hailey came back over and gave them there icecream.
" guess what you two when we're going to the beach"

Adam smiled and ate his chocolate ice cream with sprinkles making a mess as usual and his face lights up when he hears about the beach "weally!!! I wuve da wawa mommy we go now?!" As he bounced up and down in his seat