LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey finished making breakfast and put the kids in there chairs.
" okay I will. " Hailey said putting some toast on their plates.
Alex came down stairs on her tablet playing her game starting to eat her breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex didn't like the twins playing with her stuff. " No leave me alone. " she yells getting frustrated with adam. Since he does this every morning.
Hailey could tel Alex was getting frustrated.
" adam just eat your breakfast " Hailey said.

"But mommy awex weaver pways wif me" he pouted and huffed upset never really understanding why she and Alex just don't get along and he drank his juice.

jj came down still a bit annoyed about this morning and eats quickly as he's listening to music on his headphones

Alex looked at adam with a mug look. " I don't play with you because you are a whiny baby " Alex said.
Hailey tried to ignore them but it didn't work. Then she saw jj in a bad mood.
" sorry about this morning Kenzie tried to pee by herself " Hailey explained

Alex was about to say more but didn't. " dad it's his fault he always gets me in trouble it's not fair " she cried going back up to her room.

Hailey sighed, " well I know maybe you can have a sleep over tonight with one of your friends" Hailey suggested since it was the last day of school any way. .

James sighed and went to talk to Alex hating to see her upset he followed her to her room.

adam fished eating but no longer in a happy mood as he thinks he made Alex cry and sits in his high chair quietly.

jj smiles big hearing that "that would be great thanks mom"

" okay but only two friends " Hailey calls to him before he leaves. She sees adam upset.
" adam it's okay but you need to say sorry to Alex " she tells him taking him out and putting him on the couch. Kenzie goes over to Adam. " pway wion" Kenzie asking wanting to play her jungle game they play.
Alex looked at James. " I have to get to school "

The lion game always cheered him up and he got on the floor Andy started crawl around and roar pretending to be a fierce lion.

james looked at Alex but blocked her path "we need to talk about and Adam....why csnt you get along wit ph him. I know he's a handful and not the easiest but your mom and I have taught you guys that family is most important and you have to look out for each other"

Kenzie roared like a lion playing with Adam.
Alex sighed she needed to go to school she didn't have time to talk to her dad about adam.
" because he just annoying " Alex said trying to get around.

JMes sighed "I'll drive you to school but this conversation is not over" as he handed Alex her bag and reminded her to say by to her mom and the twins before she left as we always tell the kids to do that

adam crawled to Hailey and roared at her trying to show how he was a big scary lion

Alex sighed not looking forward to the conversation in the car. She said by to everyone and walked to the car with her head down.
Hailey pretended to be scared of adam. " oh no don't eat me " she said pretending to be scare.

Hailey smiled. Adam was normally good she didn't understand what was up with him lately. " okay let's get Kenzie and go " Hailey said. She got Kenzie ready then got adam and her in the car and started to the park.

Adam was in a better mood today as he stayed in his car seat well behaved and talked in babble to Kenzie although having forgotten to be reminded about using the potty before leaving for the park he didn't even realize he was having an accident in his pull up and began to wet it

Hailey totally forgot about the potty until they got to the park. She turned the car back around to have the kids since they didn't live far. She took Kenzie out and felt she was dry then got adam out and frowned.
" adam why didn't you tell mommy you had to potty " she said bringing him back in the house.

" well you know the rules. Three minutes in time out then we can go to the park " Hailey explained she changed adam then sat him in the time out corner while she helped Kenzie this time not get pee every where.

After three minutes she let him out then brought him to the potty to try again. Instead of going to the park since it was already close to nap time she let the twins ride there bikes down the street alittle.