LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Adam blushed feeling bad as he saw Hailey look disappointed "Me sowie " as james rubs his back "he was scared of the toilet being so big and by than it was too late. As James put him back in his high chair just before the food came

Hailey just shrugged and started eating her food talking to Alex.
Hailey looked over at jj on his phone still." Phone please jj your little friend can see you later " Hailey said.
Kenzie picked up her chicken and ate clean and neat like usally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ put the phone away as he sent one more text and put it in is pocket although his pone vibrated from a new text he ate although it killed him.

adam started to eat his mac and cheese although not as clean as Kenzie was eating hers. He wasn't making a mess on purpose but a lot of mac and cheese ended up on his face shirt and even some in his hair

Hailey giggled seeing the twins eat so opposite. One was really clean the other supper messy.
Kenzie was eating her chicken and dipped it the ketchup and when she did she spilled some of it on her shirt. She didnt like that at all so she started to cry. Not liking being dirty.

James got a wet wipe from the diaper bag and started to clean Kenzie "it's ok it's just a little ketchup you are doing a good job" he looked up at Hailey "did you pack her an extra shirt?

adam didn't understand why Kenzie was so upset and went back to eating and missing his mouth

Hailey was alway prepared with clothes for Kenzie. One stain and she flipped. She quickly put the shirt on Kenzie. " that's better " Hailey said.
Kenzie didn't want to get dirty anymore so she she stopped eating. " all done " she said pushing her food away

James dipped one of her nuggets in her ketchup "common sweetie take a few more bites you can do it, nothing wrong if you make a little mess"

as he looked at Alex "ok you can pick one dessert off the menu because it's your special night"

Kenzie shook her head. " no me done " she said. Pushing the food away.
Alex looked at the dessert menu some more. She found a brownie sundae she wanted. " I want the brownie sundae " she said smiling:

Alex was so happy. She was also tired but finished the dessert she ended letting jj eat the rest.
Hailey rocked adam to sleep in the restaurant knowing he was exhausted.
Kenzie was super tired but fighting going to sleep and wanted her pacifier and stuffed animal.

James reached in Kenzie's diaper bag and gave her a stuffed animal and saw everyone was tired and ready for bed. James paid the check and got the twins in the car and drove home. Just seeing how tired Alex was offered to carry her inside

"Mama uice pwease " Adam said to Hailey as he was payed down. He always likes a bottle or zippy cup to help him fall asleep.

JJ carried Alex inside joking softly how this was easier to do when she was a baby and payed her down in her room whispering goodnight

Hailey didn't hear adam when he asked because she was already out the room and shutting the door. It had been a long day so Hailey was happy to have some piece and quiet. She pouted herself glass a wine and sat on the couch for awhile.
Alex laughed but ended up falling asleep as soon as she hit the bed.

Adam went to sleep eventually sucking his thumb and cuddling with his stuffed teddy bear. JJ went to sleep as well and James poured himself a glass of wine and joined is wife on the couch. He knew she was exhausted and cuddled with her "you gonna be ok sweetie? Maybe we need to think about hiring a nanny or something to help so there's someone else here for you "

Hailey thought about it. " yeah that would be great. Then I can get somethings around the house. I will start looking for nanny tomorrow " Hailey said.

Soon after that she fell right asleep on the couch.

Hailey heard him. And ran up the stairs as fast as she could. She got him out the crib already knowing what he needed and sat him on the potty. " good boy I think you earned you big boy bed back " Hailey said clapping her hands.

Hailey smiled. She put the sticker on adam chart. She went to start making breakfast for everyone.

Kenzie woke up next. She had to pee and remembered her dad telling she try by herself. So she waddled down the stairs and sat on the potty. She got pee all over it and some on the floor but tried at least.

Adam was being good for once and sat on the floor next to Hailey's feet using an empty pan and pretending to cook as well. James went and started to get ready for work and woke up the kids.

jj went to the bathroom and noticed the floor all wet and got annoyed "mom there's pee all over the bathroom" he complained

Hailey heard jj. " how pee get on the floor " she said out loud.
Then she saw Kenzie with not a right pull up.
" Kenzie did you go potty by yourself " Hailey asked.
" yea me did. Big gil " kenzie she said excitedly.
" yes you are " Hailey fixed Kenzie and sat her near the floor with adam.

Adam tryed feeding Kenzie imaginary food he was making as mm cleaned up the mess in the bathroom and got ready for school.

James came down workin on is tie as he came in the kitchen "good morning" he kissed Hailey's cheek "don't forget to call the travel agen about our you know what" still keeping the Hawaii trip a secret