LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Alex was so happy. When she got off stage she was so excited.
Everyone congratulated her.
Hailey took her picture with her medal. " James call Chloe and tell to get the twins ready for dinner " Hailey said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex smiled and took the flowers.
" thank you " she said
They all walked out to the car and drove to get the twins from the house so they could go out to dinner to celebrate Alex.
Hailey looked at James before going in. " did Chloe say they were being good" Hailey said.

"Yea she got them to settle down and watch a movie so hopefully they'll be behaved at dinner" James was a little nervous since the last time they all went out for a family dinner James and Kenzie got into a food fight tossing pasta

"This time lets not order anything they can throw. " Hailey said. She waited for James to get the twins in the car.
Alexis went in the house really quick to change her clothes.

" hi Adam. Now adam and Kenzie if you two start being bad mommy will spank you after we leave the restaurant. Adam remember you eat food you don't throw it around. " Hailey warns them both but mostly adam because Kenzie was usually good.

Alex shows adam her medal.
" yes it is don't touch it " she says pushing his hand away.

Hailey gives jj his phone back. Then talks to James about the trip but makes it sound like there visiting family so they won't suspect a thing.

James drives and pulls up to the restaurant and picks up Kenzie from her car seat "you ok princess?" As she's being a bit quieter than usual.

adam was being on better behavior and looked a it "wool. How u have one? I want one too" as he continues talking to alex

Kenzie was still upset about early . " me mad you weave " she say to him still not forgetting about it yet.
" I won it at dance you can't get one because you were diapers. " she says stating facts.
Hailey got adam out the car and brought him into the restaurant.

"Mommy I wanna have a wedal woke awek" he asked Hailey as he held onto her when they got inside.

"I know I'm sorry but I'm here now and it wasn't soo bad was it? Sometimes daddy has to leave but I will always come back ok"

"I'm sorry that Alex special medal there only one. " Hailey says. She talks to the hostess and sits adam in his highchair away from Kenzie so they didn't start trouble.
Alex sat next to James then started to read the menu. Even though she always got the same thing.
"But I no wike daddy weave me " she says. She still didn't understand what was going on but got distracted with jj phone.
" my turn " she says trying to reach it.

Hailey looked at the menu. " okay Mac n cheese it is " she said. She told the waiter what she and Adam wanted then looked at Alexis.
Alexis told the waiter she wanted nachos with extra cheese.

The waiter took the orders and left.

JJ nodded his head "yep it starts a week after school ends. I'll be getting to practice and coach the younger players"

adam started to feel a little urge to go potty but looked around since he wasn't home and couldn't use his he didn't know what to do

" that's good but we're going to see our family the week after. " Hailey said.

Kenzie had the urge to go. " daddy potty " she said wiggling in her chair. Hailey looked over at Adam. " adam do you need to go " Hailey asked.

Hailey takes Kenzie. She was alittle worried but was willing to try. Kenzie was kind of scared to use the big toilet. But she did it anyway. Hailey was so happy she clapped her hands.

James carried Adam to the bathroom as well but didn't make it in time he got scared of the big people toilet as he was just learning he was more comfortable with his paw patrol potty and ended up having an accident.

Adam started to cry feeling bad not wanting to be in trouble again and James comforted him "it's ok the big adult potty will take some time" as he changes Adam out of is wet pull up and into a clean pair of shorts too before coming back

Hailey brought Kenzie back to the table. She continue to talk jj and Alex about summer.
Kenzie continue to color her picture.
When Hailey came back she frowned seeing adam in new shorts. " he had a accident " she said with a sigh.