LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Adam listened and played along to the music although tugging and trying to get his diaper off himself.

james drives to the highschool first and picks up jj first. He's walking out not realizing we're there yet as he holds a girls hand and gives her a bit a of a long kiss goodbye than seeing the car he blushes red a bit hoping we didn't see that and hops in the backseat with the twins

Kenzie saw jj kiss his girlfriend. " hi bwoter" she says loudly trying to get his attention.

Hailey hears adam trying to get his diaper off. " if you take that off you will be in trouble " she says. Then turns to talk to jj.
" who was that? " she ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh umm no one just a friend that happens to be in a few classes with me that's all" jj was a bit of a mamas boy but never really talked about girls with his family before so was a bit embarrassed.

"hey sis did you have a good day?" Giving her a hug

Hailey smiled she knew jj was a mamas boy so she liked to embarrass him alittle bit once in awhile.

Kenzie looked at jj smiling. " I wot free swickers " she says to him counting on her fingers.

Kenzie didn't like that adam said Hailey was a meanie. " you an meanie " she says sticking her tongue out.

Alex was outside playing with her friends waiting to be picked up. Once she saw the van she got in the car. " hi guys how is your day " she ask.

"No you are." Kenzie said she was getting mad.
" mommy adam being meanie " she tells on him.

Hailey ignore them both very annoyed with the twins.
" I'm ready i can't wait " she says happily.

Alex like the sound of that. " thanks I'm going to get ready " she says going to her room to get ready.
Hailey grabbed adam and brought him in the house. Then went to his room to talk to him.
" now are you going to tell mommy when you have to go to the potty. Sitting in a wet diaper isn't fun " Hailey said to him.

"Me no wike wet diaper mommy it icky" he told Hailey as went and held up a dry diaper he wanted.

james carried Kenzie inside and put her down and told jj to do his homework as James made Alex a small snack before the recital

" now how about pull ups so you can use the potty " Hailey said holding that up instead.

Alex ate her snack then went to get dressed to go.
Kenzie sat on the couch and played with her toys.

" yes you can " Hailey said she put adam in the nemo training pants. Alexis was already at dance her friend mom picked her up an hour ago.

Kenzie hid behind James not remembering Chloe at all.

Adam went off to play with some toys for a bit.

james smiles and turned around bending down to her "sweetie it's ok don't be shy this is just a friend of ours. She babysat Alex when she was your age and now she's going to watch you and Adam for a bit

Kenia started to cry not understanding why she couldn't go.
Hailey takes Chloe to the kitchen away from the crying. " hi Chloe good to see you. So we're potty training the twins so there both in pull ups. Kenzie doing really well but adam not so much so keep asking. Well will be back after the recital so don't worry about dinner " Hailey explains to her.

Chloe talked with Hailey for a bit catching up and Chloe reassured her that she has this under control.

james was still comforting Kenzie "sweetie you have done such a good job being a big girl and sometimes big girls can't be with mommy and daddy" looking at the time knowing they needed to leave soon

" I'm taking it before we go in though " Hailey said going to the car. She tried to get out before adam started to cry like Kenzie.

Kenzie continue to cry not liking being left alone with some she didn't know.

Hailey took jj phone then found a seat close to the front as possible.

Alex performed with her class first then did her solo. Before she went on she was so nervous. But performed perfectly. At the end of the show she one first place for her solo.

Everyone stood up and cheered for her as she did great and we're soo proud knowing how hard she had been working and practicing for this. jj goes and buys flowers for her and they wait for her to get off stage as she's given her medal