LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey walked over to Adam. " remember what I said big boys don't have to play in the play pen" Hailey said.

Kenzie was wet but not that bad.
" daddy I wet " she said sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam watched tv with Kenzie and James placed the food in each of the kids high chairs and sat them both down to eat.

adam smashed his food pushing it around on his plate and playing with his food and eating it off his hands

Hailey sighed. " adam that's not how you eat. Please stop playing with it " Hailey saidZ it seemed like adam was going threw a rebellious stage everything he did was wrong.

Kenzie ate quietly while drinking her juice.

"But it funny mama" as he enjoyed playing with his food and making noises. He was opposite from Kenzie in almost every way especially when it came to behavior.

James sighed and wiped Adams face with a wet cloth "Adam you have to start behaving soon and being the good kid we know you are or you'll be in trouble"

" no it's not. If you continue this behavior you will be in your crib all day long " Hailey warmed. She didn't understand why Adam was being so naughty lately.

Kenzie giggled and continue to eat her food. " daddy potty " she half way threw her meal. Once she said that it was an emergency.

James immediately stopped eatin knowing if Kenzie was asking she needed to go right away. James quickly picked her up and took her to the bathroom and sat her on her potty "there we go good job for telling me"

Adam finishes his food and burps "aww gone mama" he held his plate up to show her and held his arms up

Kenzie barely mad it but peed in the potty. When she was done she clapped her hands. "Me big gwil" she did excitedly

Hailey wiped adam down. She wanted to see if adam would tell her if he had to potty so he just let him go.

Kenzie ran and went to put a sticker on her chart. She started to count the two stickers she has. " wook free swickers " she says

Hailey smiled. She took adam and sat him on the potty. " if you pee you get a sticker like Kenzie "

James smiled at her trying to count them "very good, you are close sweetie but look 1...2... you have 2 stickers on the chart"

adam sat there for a bit really trying to go and be good for once but nothing was happening and also still not comfortable sitting on the potty as he began to get bored and anxious ready to get off

Kenzie repeated after James. " 1..2 " she say smiling.

Hailey let adam up and go play. She just hope he wouldn't have an accident again today. She went to talk to James about Alexis dance recital and going out to dinner later

Adam went and began playing Kenzie in the living room and than got distracted with teenage mutant ninja turtles. He smiled and tryed to mimic the fight moves and while playing was too focused and filled his diaper again and kept jumping and playig

james went to the other room with Hailey "hey babe what's up?"

" so I was thinking since Alex and jj are been doing good and school and stuff we book a trip to Hawaii. We have the money saved for it " Hailey said.

Kenzie didn't like fighting so she went to play with her ninja turtles

James smiled at the idea "that's a good idea I mean I have the vacation and time and I think we need some relaxing family time together. This is one of the many reasons I love you Hailey. You are he perfect wife and mother"

" yea but let's make it a surprise lets not tell the kids until we are at the airport. "Hailey said she kissed James and hugged him.

Kenzie continue to play. " adam wanna pway tag " she says tagging him.

" I think we all should go they need some air. Plus we still have time before the recital" Hailey said. She went to get the twins ready seeing Adam had a wet diaper. She decided to keep her that wait until he said something.
" lets go get sissy and brother " Hailey said.

Adam got excited and ran to the door as he was going a little stir crazy stuck in the house all day "yay!! Sis ski and bwoter!" As he held his arms up to be carried to the car.

james helped Kenzie with her shoes and tickled her toes "do you want to sit on the pottt before we leave? You've done good so far today?"

Hailey got adam shoes on then let him run around the yard waiting James and kenzie.

Kenzie did have to go alittle bit.
" yes potty please " she said giggling as her toes were being tickled.

James took Kenzie to the bathroom trying to start to help her go potty on her own and shows her how to get her pull ups down on her own and sit by herself.

adams diaper was bothering him and he came back to Hailey after running around "mommy I wet"

Hailey frowned when adam came over to her. " adam you know you were suppose to use the potty. I'm keeping you in that diaper until we get home. Then your going to bed. " Hailey said scolding him. She placed him in the car.

Kenzie tried to do it by herself alittle bit but still couldn't do it. She peed alittle but not a lot.
" all done " she said

Adam got upset as his wet diaper was really starting to bother him since e ad been in it for almost 30 minutes now "no mommy me no wike it. And I twyed mommy"

james hugged Kenzie "great job princess" as e cleaned her and the potty letting her put another sticker on the chart and got her 1 Oreo

" well you know you should told mommy you had to potty. So no change yet " Hailey said she turned on his favorite cd to keep him occupied.

Kenzie ate her cookie getting chocolate all over her face. Then listened to the cd in the car signing along.