LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey heard James threat as Kenzie went. " James I know your frustrated but calm down. We just need to do something with adam than all the other kids " Hailey said.

Kenzie grunted and started to poop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" I know honey but. It's tiring. But we can't do anything about it just push threw it. Just help out more. " Hailey said. Then she heard kenzie go. She praised her.
" good girl Kenzie I think you might need training panties " Hailey said. Clapping.

" you can have a special treat when your done.

Kenzie thought about it. " I'm a good girl right. Icewream " she said.

James noticed what happened and gave Kenzie praise as well "yes ice cream it is and you can even have some chocalte fudge too. You're getting to become such a big girl" as james cleaned her potty and let Hailey clean her up and get dressed for bed.

Adam started to get out of timeout after feeling like 5 minutes was eternity as he came over "am I in twoible?"

Hailey got Kenzie ready for bed. When she saw Adam she frowned. " adam you know the rules don't leave the time out corner with out permission. " Hailey said. She put Kenzie in the highchair.

Then let James finish with her while she got adam ready for bed.
"Adam do you know why Kenzie got icecream and is not going to bed yet " Hailey asked as she got him ready for bed.

" well you are not getting icecream because you made a stink in your diaper and that's not good that's bad. Plus you been throwing tantrums." Hailey said she laid adam down in his bed.

Kenzie ate her icecream.
Alex came downstairs. " daddy when your done can you watch me practice again. " Alex said.

Alex hugged James and Hailey then went to bed.

Hailey cuddle with James on the couch. " I don't know what we are going to do with Adam. He been throwing tantrum not using the potty. Maybe he wants to be in diapers still. We could show him that since he's in diapers he can't do anything fun " Hailey told James.

James nodded his head "That's a good idea. I think if he wants to be in diapers let him be in diapers and let Kate be in training undies. When he sees what he's missing out on from his sister maybe he'll want to try more. I think Alex is right though we need to get a sitter for tomorrow night. I don't trust the twins to behave during the recital and if they have a meltdown during it Alex will never forgive them or us"

" yes sounds like a good idea. Yea last time it was a wreck we can have that girl Chloe watch them. She use to watch Alex. " Hailey suggest.

Hailey called and asked if she could. " she said yes she could watch the twins for us tomorrow. "

James and Hailey fell asleep in bed not long afterwards. Because Adam went to bed early he woke up early as well. He did he usual routine of going to mommys room and waking her up like he's supposed to. "Mommy mommy I up" he tugged her arm.

James heard Adam and picked him up "mommy is tired let her sleep" as he carried him to the living room and put him in his playpen and turns on cartoons. Usually james had a hard time going back to sleep so he made some coffee and read the newspaper and when the time came woke up Alex and jj for school

Hailey was so tired. She didn't even here adam wake up.

Alex got up early and took a shower before jj got up. She walked down stairs and smiled to her dad and poured some cereal.
" I can't wait for later. Did you get a sitter for the twins " she asked.
Kenzie woke up in a dry diaper for once. She walked to James.
" daddy " she said rubbing her eyes.

jj got ready for school and packed his gym clothes for practice joining Alex for breakfast.

james poured cereal and juice for both of them and smiled at Alex "we are very proud of you. And your old babysitter Chloe is going to watch the twins"

He looked over and saw Kenzie and came over and picked her up "hey your awake earlier than normal you ok?"

Alex smiled. " that's great " Alex said the began eating.
Hailey got up and went downstairs. She walked over to James. " I think I'm going to set Adams crib up. Maybe that we show him that not going to potty you get treated like a baby " Hailey said. She said good morning to everyone to then went to set up his crib.

Kenzie smiled at James. " me not wet " she said happy.

James checked and smiled surprised "wow you are dry pumpkin that's great common let's sit on the potty and see if we can stay dry all day" he took her to the bathroom and tryed to see if she could do it all on her own without help.

adam was playing with toys and watching cartoons when he saw Hailey and held his arms up "hi mommy"

Kenzie smiled she tried to pull her pull up down but struggled. But she just sat on the potty with it up.

Hailey walked over to Adam. " let's get you changed " Hailey said. She changed him but kept him in his diaper. Hailey usually let adam run around the house and play but she put him in his play pen.
" Kenzie did you stay dry all night " Hailey asked. Kenzie nodded. " we will have to take you two the store today " Hailey cooed to her.

James helped Kenzie with her pull up trying to show her how to pull it down and than helped her sit on it

"yes that's right being a big girl means you get special rewards" James plays along

adam isn't happy about being stuck in the playpen and starts getting anxious wanting out "mommy..." he whines for Hailey

Kenzie smiled she loved being praised. " I wig girl " she says clapping her hand.

Hailey goes over to Adam. " adam babies that wear diaper stay in the play pen. Big kids like Kenzie get to play out the play pen " Hailey said putting a few toys in it for him. Then started to clean

Kenzie played with her dolls.

" well if your big lets use the potty. " Hailey said. She took adam out the playpen and brought him to the potty.

" if you use the potty no more play pen " Hailey said.