LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

" she needs to come home after school to have a light snack and get water and changed her clothes. Then bring her to dance " Hailey explained. She looked at adam. " good boy using your manners. " Hailey said.

When the waiter came by she ordered what the twins wanted and chocolate milk for both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James agreed and told Hailey he would pick Alex up from the house to take her to her rehearsal since he had a meeting in the afternoon and couldn't pick her up from school.

Adam continued to draw and color his menu. Holding it up for Hailey to see

Hailey looked at adam picture and smiled. " I'm alittle worried about adam he doesn't learn as quick as Kenzie does " Hailey said to James.

Kenzie continued to color on her menu until her food came.

"You mean with potty training or with other stuff?" James asked Hailey, he wasn't around as much to observe the twins as his wife was.

The food comes and James ate while talkinto Hailey and Adam munched on his nuggets chewing loudly with his mouth open while talking to Hailey. "Here mama" holding up a piece of his nugget

"Well we'll just have to be a little more patient with him, he's a smart kid I'm sure he'll pick it up with time. I'll try to find some time to spend with him helping" as James really wanted to make sure e was involved with the each of his kids

James smiled and held Hailey's hand "you guys mean everything to me I just wish I could be around more"

Adam had finished is food and started to cry and squirm a bit cranky in is high chair tired as he kept rubbing his eyes

Hailey smiled and looked at the time. "It's about there nap time. We will see you later " Hailey said giving James a kiss then ringing the twins home in there beds. She put them in night diapers knowing they would still would wet.
Kenzie went straight to sleep when she was in her bed

Adam sucked his thumb and fell asleep in the car after lunch and slept in his bed although having a bad dream so he tossed and turned slot his eyes closed but still crying softly getting scared in his dream he sets himself.

James went back to work looking at pictures of his family in his office and going to meetings although setting a reminder that he needed to leave the office by 5 so he could get Alex to dance practice

Hailey got lots of housework done while the twins were asleep. She wakes them up after an hour because she needs to get Alex and jj from school.
" Kenzie and Adam " she said softly rubbing their backs.

Kenzie stretched and woke up and cuddle with Hailey sucking her thumb waiting for adam to get up.

Adam started to cry again reaching for it "GIMME BACK!!!"!as he kicked his legs.

James was finishing with his meetings and work and text Hailey he was finishing up with work and would be home soon to take alex

Adam continued his fit as he kicked and cryer screaming all the way inside having his daily meltdown as it feels like this happens almost everyday now. Also looking and trying to find his teddy bear but couldn't get the words out

JJ went and got Kenzie from her car seat and talked to Alex "you did the right thing Adam is just being his normal cranky self" making sure she didn't feel bad

Hailey let adam has his fit but placed him in his room. " when you are done with your fit you can come downstairs " Hailey said closing the door but leaving it cracked alittle bit. She went down stairs and sat Kenzie on the potty since she wasn't wet.

Adam threw his fit before crying and screaming until tiring himself out and falling asleep again hugging his bear and sucking his thumb

James finished up with work and drove home and came inside. JJ in his room working on his homework in his room. James was used to the house being crazy so was a little surprised how quiet it was "Hailey? Anyone here?" He called out

Hailey got Kenzie to color so that's why she was quiet. When James came in she smiled.
" hi honey well if you would of came five minutes ago you would of heard adam throwing his tantrum " Hailey said.

Alex finished getting her dance stuff together and got her homework done. She ran when she heard james. " daddy i got everything done."