LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey just finished cleaning.
" okay but let's try to potty first " Hailey said. She brought him back to the potty hoping he would use it before they went outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey sighed.
" if you have an accident outside you know what happens " Hailey says bring them outside to ride there bike.
Kenzie got on her bike and ride around.

Kenzie raced adam on her big going fast. Halfway threw the race she stopped on her bike.
" potty " she said before peeing some in her pull up.
Hailey went over and brought Kenzie in the house to pee.
" okay you did make but no treat since you had an accident " Hailey said bringing them back outside.

" adam did you pee in your pull up " Hailey asked.

Hailey did what she usually did when adam didn't make it. They didn't go back Outside she let them color instead.
Kenzie scribbled on a coloring book and talked to Adam.

Adam colored and scribbled as well and talked with Kenzie while watching cartoons.

James was at work but couldn't help but keep thinking about his family as he looked at a family picture of all of them last year at the beach. He decided to call and check in and called Hailey

Hailey answered the phone. " hi James. How's work " she asked as she got the twins lunch.

Kenzie started to sing the abc because she just learned it but messing up threw the song.

" yea it's going adam still having trouble. But I think Kenzie will be trained pretty soon. Maybe you can take a couple days off it's not like we can't afford it " Hailey said. She heard Kenzie and adam and smiled.
" your missing great family moments like the kids singing there abc's "

"Maybe he's just not ready and that's why it's taking longer. I mean girls mature faster tan boys anyways so that's why Kenzie is learning so fast."

james could hear the kids laughing in the background and sighed missing out on moments like that "maybe we can plan something around when Alex and JJ have spring break like travel somewhere. But in the meantime maybe you guys could come meet me for lunch "

" yea I know Alex potty trained before jj " Hailey said she walked in the living room.
" yea will meet you for lunch I'll get the twins ready then will be there " Hailey said the. Going to get them.

"Ok I'll meet you guys at the office and we can walk, there's plenty of places close by. I'll see you soon" James said before hanging up

adam was coloring with Kenzie as they were trying to still practice the alphabet "Aaa...Bbbbb...cccc.....ggggg.....rrrr....eeee"

Hailey smiled and laughed as the twins song the abc's. " okay you two let's go see daddy " she said. She packed the diaper bag and put them in the car. She put in the nursery music with abc hoping they would catch on.

Kenzie of course song really loud still messing up alittle but almost got the hang of it.

Adam sucks his thumb still trying to sing along but not catching on as much as Kenzie. When they get there Adam hold Hailey's hand and when they get to the front he's not shy to wave at the secretary "hi!!! My dad here!" He jumps up and down

Hailey brings the twins in to the office. They were always a hit when they got there.
Kenzie was little shy so didn't say anything to the secretary and his behind Hailey.

Hailey worried about Adams ability to catch on to things but didn't stress out to much.
" hi honey " Hailey said when she saw James

Adam ran over and hugged James leg "hey there little man" he bent down and hugged him and saw Kenzie hiding behind Hailey's leg "hey princess can you come out and say hi to me" knowing she's a little shy trying o help her open up a littlest

Kenzie came from behind Hailey leg and ran to hug James. " daddy made you pwiters " she say.
Hailey picked up Adam. " maybe we can go to the cafe down the street from your office. It's kid friendly" Hailey said. They walked out the office Hailey got out the twins stroller.
" do you two want to walk or ride in your stroller " Hailey asked.

" walks" Kenzie said wanting to be a big girl.

James picked up Kenzie "oh sweetie I can't wait to see it and frame it in my office" as they left and he talked I Hailey "that's a great idea they'll love it."

adam agreed with Kenzie "walk mommy I big boy too" as they all walked to the cafe together

Hailey put the stroller away and walked to the cafe. When they got there waiter smiled at the cute family and giving them highchair a for the twins.

" tonight Alex has dress rehearsal for her recital tonight. I usually go but maybe you can take her " Hailey suggested as she looked at the menu.

Kenzie colored her kids menu and try to read it. " mommy I want wac n wheese " Kenzie said scribbling.
Hailey looked over at Kenzie. " manners please " she said.
Kenzie asked Hailey again with manners.

"Yea that would be great and I would love to have that time with her, I know how much dance means to her. What time is recital? Should I pick her up and take her right after school?" As james looked at the menu getting a soup and sand which.

adam was too busy scribbling all over the menu to read it and pointed to chicken fingers "mommy I wanna have dat...." he paused and remember he forgot "peeeeseee"