LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey smiled. " here you go jj " Hailey said handing him the fries. Then she turned to adam. " yes here go " she said putting some fires on his tray. " now say thank you "

Kenzie threw the fruit on the ground. " no all done " she said not wanting anymore food.
Alex picked it up off the ground and threw it in the trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey chuckled to. " we need to teach you table manners " Hailey giggles.

Kenzie was confused she just wasn't hungry. " no daddy " she cried she didn't want to go to timeout.
Alex smiled and was happy. " thank you daddy. " she said smiling.

Kenzie was still mad and tired. She sucked her thumb and waited to get out of timeout.
Hailey got adam out his high chair and brought him upstairs to get him ready for bed.
Alex walked over to jj. " lets start a fit so we can roast marshmallows. " Alex said in a good more.

Adam waddled around his room and went to his pjs and picked out his paw patrol pjs that he asks to wear every night "dis one mommy" as he hands it to her and lays down trying to help.

james picked up Kenzie and brought her to the room as well "ok which pjs do you want "

jj smiled "good idea dad showed me how to use the grill too" as he gets marshmallows from the kitchen and they go outside

Hailey put adam favorite paw patrol shirt on for him. Then laid him Down in his bed in a nighttime diaper. " okay we don't want no problems tonight let's just go to bed " Hailey said tucking him In for the night.
Kenzie picked her favorite princess nightgown and went to bed right away sucking her thumb.

Alex smiled and got so chocolate and started to roast them.

Hailey shook her head no.
" adam were not reading tonight you need to go to bed " Hailey said taking the book and leaving the room. She just hoped he didn't cry and wake up Kenzie.

Adam was upset as it was always hard for him to fall asleep without a bedtime story and he started to cry in bed he sucked his thumb hoping it would help but didn't but eventually crude himself to sleep

Kenzie woke when she heard adam cry and started to cry.
Hailey sighed she knew it was going to happen.
" adam just one night without waking your sister " Hailey said getting them back to sleep.

Hailey started to clean up from early watching the Alex and jj.

" okay will clean up " Alex said. She ate her last s'more then went get ready for bed. She said goodnight to everyone then went to bed for the night.

JJ did the same hugging Hailey and Alex goodnight and going back to his room to fall asleep.

James helped Hailey with cleaning up the house and the messes the twins made and climbing into bed exhausted

Hailey fell right to sleep when she hit the bed.
In the morning Hailey got up and made the kids lunches for school. She went to Alex room first to wake her up then jj. " get up school " she called out.

Alex got out of bed and got ready for school.

Hailey was happy the twins stayed slept in late for once. She made sure the kids got to school and made sure James left for work. She waited to hear the twins.

Kenzie woke up first in a wet diaper. She crawled to adam bed.
" adam wakes up" Kenzie said shaking him.

Kenzie didn't know why adam was crying so she gave him his stuffed animal.
Hailey came in to check the twins. " Kenzie did you wake adam " Hailey said taking Kenzie and picking up adam even though he was sleeping.

Hailey put Kenzie in her highchair and cuddle adam so he would stop crying. " it's okay honey Let's gets some breakfast then we can use the potty " Hailey said outing him In his highchair. She pouted cereal in both there trays so they could eat.

Adam watched cartoons while eating although misssung his mouth a few times getting milk and cereal all over the front of his Jammies. Still a bit sleepy and knowing he's in a diaper wetting a little bit more as well

Hailey waited for the twins to eat breakfast then put them in pull ups and sat them on the toilet.
Kenzie peed in the potty a little bit resulting in her getting a cookie.
" come one adam don't you want a cookie " Hailey said holding it up.

Hailey watched adam try. " no adam no cookie until you potty " Hailey said. She pulls up his pull up and goes to the kitchen to do dishes.

Kenzie come over wanting to play with adam.