LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

James sighed hearing about Adam having another meltdown "I don't know what's going on with him lately, he's a good kid but lately he's been out of control"

he smiled at Alex and hugged her "great job princess. Get in the car I'll be there in just a second"

James kissed Hailey bye and told her to call him if she needed anything before getting in the car and driving Alex to dance. He put on the radio and turned it to her favorite station as he took her to the dance studio.

JJ comes out of his room to take a break from schoolwork and almost trips over Kenzie that's in the middle of the hallway "sis what are you doing down there you could have got hurt"

Adam woke up feeling better from his nap although his diaper was soaked and leaked on his cloths and bed. He yawned sucking his thumb and dragging his bear and rubbing his eyes

jJ didn't really like doing baby stuff with Kenzie and Adam but decided to suck it up and smiled "sure I would love to" as he sat down on the floor with her

adam finds Hailey in the kitchen and tugs her leg "mommy me wet" he says yawning and just holds up his arms

Kenzie smiled and started to pour jj some tea. " I'm priwess" Kenzie said giggling.

Hailey picks up adam and changes him. " adam mommy upset because you were being bad early. What do you think I should do " Hailey asked him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam sucked his thumb and shook his head no not thinking he was being bad "I no bad mommy I sleepy" he tryed to explain to her.

JJ laughed a little and shook his head "ok whatever you say princess "

jamss stayed the recital watching Alex practice and responding to a few emails when she wasn't practicing

" that doesn't mean you need to be bad. So I'm taking away your tablet time today " Hailey explained to adam. She usually let the twins play for 30 minutes a day.

Kenzie smiled and started to order jj around. Telling him she's a princess and he is a frog.

Hailey hugged Adam then set him on the floor. " go find Kenzie and play " Hailey said.

Kenzie looked like she was going to cry when jj stopped playing.
" pwease pway." She cried.
Alex got off the stage looking sad. " daddy I messed up twice. Coach said I need to stretch more and work on my tumbling. I didn't do great " Alex said.

Kenzie didn't want to play with Adam because he was being mean lately. " no you meanie " she said to him following jj.

Alex just shrugged it off. She would just have her mom watch and give her better critiques. " it's okay dad " she said.

Kenzie was in jj room on his bed talking to him.
Hailey looked down at Adam. " what Kenzie do? " she asked trying to finish dinner.

Alex went in the house and went and took a shower.

"She say I mean and won't pway wif me" reaching his arms up as jj got annoyed by Kenzie "Kenzie I have to do work I'll play with you latter"

james came inside hearing all the arguing and sighed trying to figure out what's wrong now

Kenzie left jj room crying. " mommy jj being mean " she whined to Hailey.

Hailey was getting annoyed with both twins telling. She picked them both up and sat them in time out. " I need some quiet and if you two aren't going to play nice stay in time out " Hailey said scolding them.
Kenzie started to cry she didn't understand why she was here.

James put each in a separate corner for timeout "you heard your mom, 3 minutes of timeout each until you guys can learn to be nice to each other"

adam cryes too thinking he did nothing wrong.

james sighed and worked on setting the table for everyone

• Like 1

Hailey finished making dinner for everyone. " I think we need to have a family meeting about the twins. " Hailey sighed setting the last dish down on the table.

Alex got out the shower and sat at the table waiting for dinner. She heard what her mom said.
" why don't you. guys start a behavior chart for them."

"That's a good idea Alex, maybe something like green sticker for something good red for something bad and if they can get a week or green we'll take them somewhere or buy them a special toy" he told Alex and Hailey as he told Jj to come down for dinner

" yea that sounds like a good idea. We should do it. " Hailey said as she got the twins and Sat them in there highchairs.

Kenzie was still very upset so she pouted.

Alex was happy she got some praise.

Hailey looked at adam eat. " adam chew with your mouth close " Hailey said softly. She needed a break from the twins lately they just have been so bad.

Alex talked to about her dance recital tomorrow. " can nanny watch the twins during my recitals there just going to ruin it." Alex whined. Last time she had a recital one of the twins started to messy them selves while the other one was crying.

Kenzie began eating her food quietly.

James sighed but knowing how the twins had been behaving lately he didn't know how they would behave if they had to be quiet in public for a few hours as he looked at Hailey "we'll talk about it later. No matter what though we're family and love each other through thick and thin"

James could see Hailey was exhausted too and knew he needed to find a way to give his wife a break.

As they are Adam proceeded to fart and fill his diaper as he grunted and pushed out his mess, making JJ cough and gag "really Adam I'm trying to eat"

Hailey sighed seeing Adam poop himself at the table. " James when he's done sit him in time out for five minutes. " Hailey said.

Alex frowned her appetite was ruined. " can I be excused "she asked.
Hailey nodded and got Kenzie up and sat her on the potty after dinner.

Jj took the dishes and started to clean up the kitchen.

James quickly changed Adam out of another poopy diaper aggravated a bit as he put him in timeout "I swear Adam if you make one sound while in timeout you're being spanked and going straight to bed" he said sternly and left him for 5 minutes to think about what he did