LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey saw Adams face she went over to him. " adam did you have an accident " Hailey asked taking. Him in the house. She put him in a new pull up then brought him over to the time out corner.
" you have to spend three minutes there. Then will try again " Hailey said scolding adam a little. This how she got jj to use the potty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam was confused and upset not thinking it was fair that he had an accident and now he was in timeout he just wanted to go back outside "nooo I wanna go pway!" He sat there starting to cry and stomp is feet

Hailey walked over to adam. " adam throwing a tantrum is not going make you go play. When you don't use the potty it's time out then we try again. " hailey explained going to set the timer.

Adam pouted and crossed his arms. He was having a different reaction than JJ did and now he had less desire to use the potty as he already was missing the comfort of having a diaper"

James came outside with lemonade for the kids and some poured in a princess sipping up for Kenzie

Hailey came back after 3 minutes. She brought adam over to the potty and made him sit on the potty. " now if you go potty like a good boy you will get a lollipop like Kenzie. " Hailey explained.

Kenzie drank her juice still happy about going to the potty.

Hailey thought about it. " okay we can go head " Hailey said. She brought adam outside with every one else.
Kenzie drank all her lemonade. She was playing in the play house when she had the urge to pee. She went to James to tell him but when she got there she wet her pull up. " daddy potty " she said.

Alex went over to jj with a ball.
" let's play catch " she says tossing the ball up and down.

James went to and picked her up "ok let's take you to the potty..." as he felt her pull up wet "uh oh I guess we're a little too late" as he brought her back inside and cleaned her up and put her in a dry pull up "now there is a rule Kenzie. If you have an accident you have to sit in timeout for 3 minutes...but since you did tell me and it's your first day I'm only gonna make you sit for one minute ok and than we're going to sit on the potty again ok

Jj got his glove and baseball and tossed it with Alex a bit and Adam came over to Alex "I pway me play"

Kenzie didn't like that. " no me go pway. " she cried wanting to go back outside. But she knew the rule so after her little tantrum she sat quietly in the corner waiting for her time to be up.

Alex looked at adam. She was going to say no but knew dance was on the line. " okay you can play " Alex said. She tossed the ball to adam then jj.

James came back after a minute "now see was that too bad?" As e took her back to sit on the potty to make sure she didn't have to go anymore.

adam took the ball and smiled tossing it to jJ although it doesn't get very far he still laughs. jJ is good and puts a smile on playing along "good throw" as he played catch for a bit and Adam went back to Hailey is tummy rumbling "mommy I humwgry"

Kenzie sat on the potty but didn't have to go anymore. " all done " she said to him. Kenzie went back to play with adam.

Hailey looked at adam and picked him. She put out a veggie platter with broccoli ,carrots pepper and cucumbers. " let's try some yummy food " Hailey said putting it on adam plate.
" James can fire up the grill and throw hotdogs and hamburgers on it l Hailey said knowing this would hold adam.

Adam ate some carrots and made a gross face "icky" as e pushed the plate away

James brought the hotdogs and hamburgers to the grill and had JJ help I'm with grilling.

"Alex why don't you go inside and try to help mommy with dinner"

Hailey sighed. She put some ranch on the side. Hailey picked up some carrots and dipped it in the ranch. " look adam it's yummy. " Hailey said trying to get him to eat it.

Alex walked over to Hailey. " can I make a fruit salad " Alex asked.
Hailey smiled. " yeah go head and get the fruit cleaned.

Adams face lit up as he enjoyed he ranch as he ate the ranch more than the veggies. He loudly munched on his food

James was showing JJ how to grill while also watching Kenzie play in her play househo

Hailey watched happily as adam ate the veggies with the ranch. Kenzie came over and ate the ranch to.
" okay twins potty break " Hailey said. She brought the twins to the potty.
Kenzie sat down and waited to pee.
Alex took her kid knife and started to cop up some fruit.

Hailey smiled when she heard pee in the potty. " good boy let's get you a lollipop. " Hailey going to get him one. Kenzie peed a little too. " me too mommy " she said standing up.
Hailey smiled and got two lollipops for the twins.

Adam smiled big with his lollipop still in his mouth jumping up and down clapping. He went off to play for a bit before dinner. Even though he was just on the potty while playing he squats and grunts messing his pull up and than tryed to go back to plsying hoping no one notices

James finishes with the meat and places it on a tray and comes back inside "hey sweetie the food is ready "

Hailey went to clean out the potty while the kids played. When she came back she noticed a smell. She went over to Kenzie to see if it was her or not but it wasn't it was adam. She took his lollipop. " when you make a stinky in your pull up no lollipop. And a time out " Hailey said. Changing his pull up to a clean one. She walked adam to the corner. " if you throw a tantrum again you will go straight to bed " Hailey scolded.

Kenzie ran over to James. " I hungwy " she cried lifting her arms up.
Alex was outside sitting in the grass when a snake came by her. She screamed so loud. She jumped on a chair still in fear/

Adam was shocked and furious. All of this was happening too fast and he sat in timeout and cryed in the corner thinking Mom of this was fair and how he didn't ask for any of this.

James picks up Kenzie "well you're in luck dinner is ready" he picked her up and sat her in her high chair and gave her some cut up hot dog and fruit

Hailey came over to adam when his time was up. " come on it's time to eat. " Hailey said and brought him outiside. She placed him on his highchair and gave him a hotdog and put a bib on this time.

Alex looked at the ground. " daddy there was a snake over there I don't want it to get in the house" she cried to him.

Adam ate and drank his juice and tryed to reach over to Hailey's plate wanting to try some fries too.

"it's just a garden snake sweetie it won't hurt you but I will get it don't worry"

James went over and got outside using a shoe box he's able to scoop it up having done this for fun as a kid and he puts it over the fence

Hailey looked over adam reaching for her plate. " adam when you want something you use yours manners. Watch jj will show. You " Hailey said to adam.

Alex nodded and went back to eating listening to her mom teach adam about manners.
Kenzie only ate half over her food is was done. "All done " she announced.