LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One big busy family (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Alex thought about it every time she tried she got in trouble. " yea I know that's why I'm going to keep away so I don't get in trouble with them " Alex said.
Hailey walked in the room before she could say more. " hey you two wanna go to the store and get some things for the back yard. " Hailey ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJ says sure and looks at Alex asking if she wants to come too" as he leaves Alex's room to get shoes on.

james kept an eye on the twins as they played around "ok I think it's time for a nap for both of you rascals" as he picked up Kenzie and brought her to he kitchen and handed her a soppy cup of milk since she's usually easier to put down for a nap

Alex gets her shoes on to and meets everyone in the car.
Hailey waits for the kids to get in the car then drives to the store.

Kenzie wasn't tired today. " daddy no nap " she said shaking her head wanting to go play more. She tried to get out of James arms.

Soon they all arrived at the store.
Hailey went to the gardening section. " I think we should play vegetables and fruits. So jj you pick one you want to grown and Alex you too. " Hailey said looking at the selection.
Alex loved strawberries so she picked those ones.
" jj can you grab be two bags of that dirt " Hailey said knowing jj was strong so he could lift it.

Kenzie tagged adam back before running around more. She suddenly got tired after running so much and went up to James and held his hands up.

JJ lifted them up easily and placed them in the cart and picked some tomatoe seeds and flowers seeds for the twins.

James watched both of them making sure they didn't hurt themselves or break anything. He saw Kenzie come back "are you sleep baby girl?" As Adam came over too yawning and picked them up and cuddled wit them on the couch handing each a sippy cup

Hailey went to the pool section next." What do guys think if this pool " Hailey said pointing to pool big enough for them. Should have to get the twins floaties.

Alex looked at it. " I like it better than our old one " she said smiling.

Kenzie instantly fell asleep being cuddle by James.

Hailey finished shopping with getting training potty for the twins and pull ups they both would like. She drove home talking with Alex and jj about school. Then they stopped for sweet treat of icecream. Finically they made it home and found James asleep with the twins.

" aww look the twins are so adorable when sleeping " Hailey said softly.

"It's like the only time they're adorable" JJ sarcastically mumbles under his breath.

Adam starts to yawn and wake up rubbing his eyes and looking around seeing his mommy JJ and Alex he holds his arms up to be held by one of them while he's sucking his paci.

James starts to wake up as well "hey guys how was shopping?" He whispers not wanting to wake Kenzie

Hailey laughs alittle then picks up adam. " hey buddy I got you something " Hailey says to adam
Alex looks at James. " it was good I got strawberries to grow in the bake yard " Alex tells James.
Kenzie stays sleeping while everyone talks

JJ began bringing in the bags of dirt and gardening supplies.

James smiled and talked to Alex "that sounds amazing I can't wait to see them grow"

Adam smiled still a little sleepy but giggled holding Hailey "pwesent mommy"

Hailey brought adam over to the bag." Yes but let's wait for sissy to wake up " Hailey said.

Alex went outside with jj and helped take down the old pool.
Kenzie woke up rubbing her eyes.

Kenzie smiled and nodded yes.

Hailey brought them both over to there potty she got them. One was a blue paw patrol and the other was purple princess.
" look you two it's a potty for you guys to use. " Hailey said smiling.
" now mommy also got you special big kid underwear. "

Kenzie smiled and clapped her hands excited. "Yeah " she said happy. "

James kissed Kenzie's head and put her down "go check out your potty princess it's just for you" as Adam held onto Hailey as he thought the paw patrol potty was cool he was still a little confused "I go pee?" As he points to it

JJ works with Alex to set up tr new pool and take down the old one

" yes adam that's where you pee in the potty. " Hailey explained. She took off his diaper and put him in a new pull up.
" can you tell mommy or daddy when you need to pee. " Hailey asks him while James help kenzi.
She sits adam in the potty and sees if her goes.

James worked on getting pull ups on Kenzie "now these are special princess undies. And a princess does not like being wet so you have to keep "Cinderella dry ok" as he took her to her potty and sat her down with her brother"

adam looked outside at JJ and Alex as he started to get distracted and get up "I go past wif bwoter and sis did"

Hailey sighed. " no adam let's try to potty " she says and sits him back down. She starts to sing the wheels on the bus to keep him from getting back up.

Kenzie felt funny but sat on the potty. After about five minute she got bored. " daddy no pee " she says wanting to get up.

After playing peek a boo. For a couple minutes. Kenzie finally peed in the potty. " wook daddy " she said happy and clapping her hands.
Hailey kept playing with adam hoping he would go sooner than later. Then smiled when Kenzie peed. " good girl Kenzie now you can get a lollipop " Hailey said pointing to a jar.

"That's great Kenzie!!!" As he clapped and cheered and helped her pull her pull up and had her go to Hailey to wash her hands and get a lollipop.

Adam was bored from sitting and jealous "mommy I want one too" as he got up and waddles over holing his hands up for one

Hailey helped Kenzie wash her hands and get a lollipop. She looked at adam. " no lollipop until you pee in the potty " Hailey said. She pulled up adam pull up and way. " will try again soon " Hailey said and brought them outside.

Kenzie ran over to Alex and jj and told them the good news.
Alex smiled and praised Kenzie.

Adam pouted thinking it wasn't fair and James tryed to cheer him up "dot worry you'll learn soon how to use the potty soon too" and JJ brought him over "common Adam we're gonna plant some flowers you wanna help?" As he nodded and went over to his brother

Alex walked over to adam and handed him a shovel. " lets dig " she said trying to make more of an effort.
Kenzie ate her lollipop and started to plant some flowers getting dirty.
Hailey watched she loved that all the kids were getting along.