LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

Carl smiled and let her walk off to get the candy before he went to the front to pay for the diapers.

When he was done paying, he took the diapers straight to the car to get them out of sight and then then he went back towards the store to get his little girl wife.

Carl eventually found her, and then he took her to the front to pay for the candy she had chosen.

Once they had what she wanted, he took her to the car and they stared to head to the movies.

He decided he wanted to watch a nice movie at the movies with her and have a nice little date.

When he parked the car, he got a diaper out of the back and then took her into the building, leading her directly to the family bathroom first.

May blushed and looked down. She nodded and traces her feet on the tile floor, nervous someone might come in at any moment and see her Daddy and her talking, clearly about the diaper that was obviously for her.

(I've seen family bathrooms where it's like a normal female bathroom, but it's for anybody, any gender, mainly for families. That's what I imagine when I hear family bathroom.)

The coworker didn't really recognize Carl, since they work in different areas. "I'm sorry but I don't think it'd be appropriate for me to go into he women's restroom, and I don't feel comfortable taking my daughter into the men's room with me."

May squeaked and hid behind Carl, mortified. Her underwear started to grow damp from fear and nervousness.

Mike smiled back at him.

"See you later," he told the co-worker.

(If he works in the same place as May, Maybe I can play him on Monday at work)

Carl then took his little girl into the bathroom to get her into a clean diaper.

"It's a good thing I decided to pack you some extra pants," he told May when they were alone.

Carl thought it made her look more like a twelve year old with her thumb in her mouth though you normally break kids of that a little earlier.

Carl nodded and smiled at her.

"Of course you may, sweetie," he said to her.

Someone heard her and seeing her with a doll, thought she really was a child.

"Your child is so polite," the woman said.