LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

May shrank and let out a small squeak when Carl asked why she was always apologizing. She felt tears sting her eyes and her bottom lip quiver. She felt like she was being criticized and that Carl was upset with her.

Carl could see that she was upset, but he had no idea of what brought the tears on, unless she was embarrassed by being addressed as an eleven year old in front of the woman.

When Carl said he thought this is what she wanted, she started sobbing. Her emotions were going crazy and she felt like nothing but a disappointment. She felt she was being criticized for anything she did.

May was almost shaking, scared she'd upset Carl further. She was a people pleaser and insecure. That made her likely to over apologize and to feel like the other person was more important.

"Sometimes I do things to make myself feel better and then I realize it's unnecessary or was taking a long time. Sometimes apologizing helps me feel better. Apologizing is a coping thing just as much as fidgeting with my hands."

May nodded and smiled. She walked close to Carl, feeling a lot better now. It was easier to be little when she was a happy little. Being sad and scared just made her feel bad about little space.

Carl looked at the doll for a moment, and then he got an idea.

"Do you want to get your buddy some diapers, too, honey?"

They walked through the drug store not only getting diapers, but things that would make wearing them more comfortable for when May-may wet her pants or whatever.