LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming Little May

Shy-Diapers

May just listened and nodded. There was a difference to her between being a baby and being a little kid, and compared to a baby, a kid around the age she was being treated as, was a big girl. So being told that big girls don't wet their panties felt like a stab in the heart.

"I understand wearing the pull-up kind if we go out. Cuz I haven't had a dry day since we started this. But I haven't wet the bed." May said softly, slipping her middle three fingers in her mouth.

"If I don't wet the bed can I only wear them in the day?" May asked trying to compromise. She figured that if she could prove that she wouldn't wet the bed she wouldn't have to wear diapers at night.

"Sure, baby."

He put her on the sofa, got the remote, and then sat down next to her, and gave her the remote.

"Find something age appropriate, okay?"

Carl smiled down at May.

"I thought you were watching cartoons, baby," he said as he was preparing the maccoroni.

May nodded and gave Carl a small, soft smile when he asked if she needed help. She curled her toes on the tile floor, unable to help but squirm, feeling a little desperate now.

It took a few minutes, but Carl finally caught on to her squriming around.

"You don't have to go potty, do you?" he asked her.

May nodded when asked about the potty. Even though she felt 8, she just felt like it was the right thing to do to ask for help, especially since she was wet underneath.

Her nightie not being that thick, made it easy to feel that her bottom was wet, but he didn't say anything afraid of making her feel shame.